• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. DV Game

PC Who needs 5 Hallow Dungeon Keys for free?

I will give you them if you need them! Reply if you want to get it... unless you have Builder's Workshop :D
  2. DV Game

Some Terrarian's AMA

Hello! I am a guy from Russia and who hates Terraria Russian translation :p If be real, I am really like Terraria and tModLoader, and plays these really much. I know C# and JavaScript (node.js as well), and because of C# I can write my own mods as well (and I am writing lol) Favorite Terraria...
  3. DV Game

tModLoader Carp Mod

Welcome to Carp Mod official discussion! :joy: This mod will add a lot of interesting fish-themed content to your journey! (sadly, it doesn't add now: we are in beta state still :golem:) In plans: Releases: Developer team: Small introduction: As I said above, the main focus in this mod is...
Top Bottom