• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. SlinkyCoil

Could I see some examples?

Could I see some examples?
  2. SlinkyCoil

ChimeraWarden Well, lets just say they were forcing me to do stuff constantly, being aggressive...

ChimeraWarden Well, lets just say they were forcing me to do stuff constantly, being aggressive towards me and stuff, and I just gave in and couldn't take it anymore, and they want their sprites pulled over a 10 minute break.
  3. SlinkyCoil

Due to the loss of a spriter for Paradox because of a feud (which actually left me very...

Due to the loss of a spriter for Paradox because of a feud (which actually left me very stressed) I’m in need of more spriters to replace the lost spriter, oh and it’s also going to be pain changing all their sprites with just ONE spriter...
  4. SlinkyCoil

Working on a Swamplands biome for the Paradox Reality, using some Jungle World Generation code...

Working on a Swamplands biome for the Paradox Reality, using some Jungle World Generation code.
  5. SlinkyCoil

Happy new year everyone! Paradox v0.2 possible release date will be revealed later this year.

Happy new year everyone! Paradox v0.2 possible release date will be revealed later this year.
  6. SlinkyCoil

Naked guardian (Texture pack)

Stardust Guardian but without the guardian "stardust" (i couldn't think of anything else)
  7. SlinkyCoil

What should I reveal next for Paradox Mod? Comment Below - Something Chaotic - Something...

What should I reveal next for Paradox Mod? Comment Below - Something Chaotic - Something Aquatic - Something Peaceful - Let Slinky Pick
  8. SlinkyCoil

[SPOILER]

9. SlinkyCoil

tModLoader Subworld Library

Is it also possible to make town NPCs spawn in the subworld? (such as only mod town NPCs that can only move into houses in the subworld)
  10. SlinkyCoil

And how does it work exactly, like how do we make it ONLY spawn the MOD ENEMIES Is there any example?
  11. SlinkyCoil

Is there a way to make only mod entities spawn in the subworld? (say like the subworld has multiple custom biomes and I want enemies from my mod to spawn in said biomes, but not vanilla entities)
  12. SlinkyCoil

I'm not dead, just busy with game development, and will be getting back to work on Paradox soon

I'm not dead, just busy with game development, and will be getting back to work on Paradox soon
  13. SlinkyCoil

[SPOILER]

14. SlinkyCoil

New Sentries being introduced to Paradox Mod, such as the Turret here [IMG]

New Sentries being introduced to Paradox Mod, such as the Turret here
  15. SlinkyCoil

"A storm is brewing, the Zephyrs awaken and come together, but the scariest, and deadliest...

"A storm is brewing, the Zephyrs awaken and come together, but the scariest, and deadliest creature of the storm, is ready to awaken!" A fresh, brand spanking new boss for Paradox Mod has been teased, and it is a stormy one! Guess what the boss is called!
  16. SlinkyCoil

First Paradox Reality boss preview coming soon in Paradox Mod [ISPOILER] "It's gross and violent"

First Paradox Reality boss preview coming soon in Paradox Mod "It's gross and violent"
  17. SlinkyCoil

Here's a video preview of the Smog [MEDIA]

Here's a video preview of the Smog
  18. SlinkyCoil

Smog Smog is a special weather event that has a 20% chance of occurring every morning at the...

Smog Smog is a special weather event that has a 20% chance of occurring every morning at the Rig, ending at Nightfall. If the player is in smog, they take small damage. They could also fish in the ocean and fish out new fish, such as Smogfish.
  19. SlinkyCoil

The Rig Coming soon to the Paradox Reality in the Paradox Mod (Screenshot is a concept...

The Rig Coming soon to the Paradox Reality in the Paradox Mod (Screenshot is a concept construct of The Rig)
  20. SlinkyCoil

If anyone would like to apply and become a developer of Paradox Mod, message me what you would...

If anyone would like to apply and become a developer of Paradox Mod, message me what you would like to do (music, sprites, or code) then I'll invite you to the server and set you up (new developers are trial devs. and are not official developers until they meet the criteria to become and...
Top Bottom