• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Sugars

Gentlemanly Insults

Insult the user above you in the least strongly-worded way possible. Try to use as many big, pretentious-sounding words and euphemisms as possible. Rules are simple: You can be suggestive, but not blatantly explicit. Pseudonyms/euphemisms are good. Swear very, very rarely if at all. Pretend...
  2. Sugars

Drawings & Paintings Starchies' Fan-Frickin-Tastic Artsies

HELLO I AM MEMBER OF TERRARIA COMMUNITY FORUMS, MY USERNE̶̡͢͝͠Ù̷Ş͟͟͟͡É̴̸̡RNAME IS STARCHIES. MEMBER ID: 7041. YES, FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A HUMAN BEING (NOT NOT A HUMAN BEAN BUT ALSO I AM A HUMAN BEING TOO) LOOK AT MY VERY GOOD ART. I WORKED VERY HARD ON THIS. GO TO...
  3. Sugars

Please tone down the backgrounds

Many (mostly the crystal biome) backgrounds from the footage and screenshots shown are really distracting and stand out a bit too much. My eyes hurt, please let us focus on the game.
  4. Sugars

Other Art Starchies' Other Art (SFM&Digital)

Other art. Other art. Other art. A few months ago those words would've gotten lenny faces and "lewd."
  5. Sugars

Drawings & Paintings One Minute Art

HERE HAVE MY ART IT'S REALLY GOOD LOLOL
  6. Sugars

Ask a Carbohydrate

I ate dinner last night.
  7. Sugars

Other Art Works of Potat-art [Animation & misc. videos]

Hello, this is Nerdstarch. Some of you may know me as Bloobit. ...not boobit, ya ding-dong, get your mind out of the gutter. WARNING: SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND THIS CONTENT REALLY :red:ING HORRIBLE. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. GRAB A BOTTLE OF BLEACH JUST IN CASE. Well, here are the videos. Sweet...
Top Bottom