• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. S

I deleted my comment because it was wrong. The steps may have been sound. Anyway W1K had it right.

I deleted my comment because it was wrong. The steps may have been sound. Anyway W1K had it right.
  2. S

300 ms is 0.3 seconds. 3 attacks within 1 second. 10 attacks within 3 seconds. DPS * 10 and that...

300 ms is 0.3 seconds. 3 attacks within 1 second. 10 attacks within 3 seconds. DPS * 10 and that divided by 3.
  3. S

Thanks.

Thanks.
  4. S

No 40 hour work week, haha. Lots of arranging. No hours of lessons. So you could say a vacation :P

No 40 hour work week, haha. Lots of arranging. No hours of lessons. So you could say a vacation :P
  5. S

I kinda don't have spring break. Just very odd times of college. Then again, next week my...

I kinda don't have spring break. Just very odd times of college. Then again, next week my internship more or less ends. So no more 40 hours a week working.
  6. S

I don't mind at all.

I don't mind at all.
  7. S

Oh hello, I am doing alright. Can't wait for next week tho

Oh hello, I am doing alright. Can't wait for next week tho
  8. S

Maybe it's time that I get an avatar too.

Maybe it's time that I get an avatar too.
  9. S

Thank you. Missed that misspell.

Thank you. Missed that misspell.
  10. S

Being sensitive to sleep deprivation is no snoozing matter.

Being sensitive to sleep deprivation is no snoozing matter.
  11. S

Sometimes, one shouldn't join in on certain discussions on the forum.

Sometimes, one shouldn't join in on certain discussions on the forum.
  12. S

I'm playing games with TCF open on the other screen. Does that count?

I'm playing games with TCF open on the other screen. Does that count?
  13. S

TCF has taken over my life. NOOOOES!

TCF has taken over my life. NOOOOES!
  14. S

If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

Eye of Ctulu: With Ctulu... Brain of Ctulu: ^ Skeletron: A sleazy old man and in a dungeon... Queen bee: Either in honey, as a worker bee or as a king bee... No fun prospects. The Destroyer of worlds: Go ahead and breath underground... Wall of Flesh: Living in hell. With demons, imps and lots of...
  15. S

If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

Ehh, really? All the bosses look like monster... bosses. Obviously. If I were forced to give my hand to one... It would either be Ice Queen or Wyvern. Cause seriously all the others have horrible living conditions.
  16. S

There is always a last resort... Writing!

There is always a last resort... Writing!
  17. S

Oh, that's sad to hear. I loved to watch Teen Titans.

Oh, that's sad to hear. I loved to watch Teen Titans.
  18. S

DM has no internet. My favorite online radio station is offline due to maintenance. And all the...

DM has no internet. My favorite online radio station is offline due to maintenance. And all the games I play are a drag. Can nothing go right today?
  19. S

I tried to help someone with directions today and botched it completely. The tabletop game for...

I tried to help someone with directions today and botched it completely. The tabletop game for tonight is cancelled because the (continued)
  20. S

Serious I will now explain the truth behind my gender.

It really depends on the person if they're offended by the wrong designation. I find myself sometimes called a man. It doesn't offend me but I do correct it. Strangely enough it seems the one who makes such a mistake comes out more awkward in such conversations then the one wrongly designated.
Top Bottom