• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Willow Wisp

I know i'm not chippy but looking at your idea it looks awesome! I would love to play this mod...

I know i'm not chippy but looking at your idea it looks awesome! I would love to play this mod and i love the black hole feature where it sucks in enemy's, it would be OP though if it insta killed anything even if it's endgame.
  2. Willow Wisp

Just working on a Japanese water shrine Shrine photo couldn't find any other way to do it

Just working on a Japanese water shrine Shrine photo couldn't find any other way to do it
  3. Willow Wisp

More Dye customisation

earlier I was looking through all the dyes I had collected throughout my let’s plays and was finding it difficult to find a dye that either made an area of my vanity a colour I didn’t want it to (intending on a different part of the vanity), for example with the solar flare armour I wanted the...
  4. Willow Wisp

kk thanks man :)

kk thanks man :)
  5. Willow Wisp

I don't know how to lol.

I don't know how to lol.
  6. Willow Wisp

read bottom to top lol

read bottom to top lol
  7. Willow Wisp

so christmas time i should be able to get it back since her boyfriends kids are getting a PS4...

so christmas time i should be able to get it back since her boyfriends kids are getting a PS4. Sorry for the lifestory lol but i have about 20 kilos of nostalgia in my veins right now and somehow i have to make the forums bot believe i'm a "Certified Terrarian". Thankyou for reading this byebyeee
  8. Willow Wisp

I still play PS4 lots alone on titles and also with my friends, I don't play Xbox 360 anymore...

I still play PS4 lots alone on titles and also with my friends, I don't play Xbox 360 anymore even though i love it due to that it was moved to my aunties as i went to her house lots and her boyfriend had kids that played on it but she thought i gave it to her so the kids took it to their...
  9. Willow Wisp

Eventually after a year he gradually started playing the game less and less not because he hated...

Eventually after a year he gradually started playing the game less and less not because he hated it but he wanted to play other titles more like Minecraft and COD so i joined him but we haven't played in a while since. 6 Months later i get a PC and get Terraria and a year and 2 months later here...
  10. Willow Wisp

Then i found out in 2017 going into High school that my new friends and a few of my old friends...

Then i found out in 2017 going into High school that my new friends and a few of my old friends had PS4 so i started playing with them lots, only a few of my old friends had Terraria so we all made a 6 man survival and it was the most fun ever! Until we lost all our progress due to the 1.3...
  11. Willow Wisp

(I was 9 at the time even though it says i'm 19 i'm actually 14). I played the game till 1.3...

(I was 9 at the time even though it says i'm 19 i'm actually 14). I played the game till 1.3 release on PS4 because i lost all my progress on it, i then took half a year to stop my brain cells imploding and played some of my other favourite games such as Star Wars Battlefront and Minecraft.
  12. Willow Wisp

Hi Guys i'm an old player on Terraria that initially got the game on my Xbox 360 in 2012 but...

Hi Guys i'm an old player on Terraria that initially got the game on my Xbox 360 in 2012 but played the tutorial for a year until my parents let me get the game, even though it didn't save my progress i used to leave my Xbox on so it wouldn't reset for about 3 weeks at one point. I then got the...
  13. Willow Wisp

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

The updates have only been taking so long because theirs that many features in the game, they need to make sure they don't make bugs like the 1.3 console bug where peoples worlds were being replaced by other players worlds when the host would exit the game before others could leave, duplicating...
Top Bottom