• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Igor CruZ

Beach Balls and Teal Pressure Plates

Imagine a mini game where players are in a closed 'court', with a 'net' in the middle dividing the teams and with the floor filled with Teals Pressure Plats, and the team that drops the ball activates a 7 Segment Display to count points for the other team ... would be cool... :)
  2. Igor CruZ

[Discussion] Sand Farm Concepts

I will rebuild the farm, improving the design and making some adjustments, already thinking of a way to bring the dropped sand to the player, [maybe a hybrid Hoiks and Conveyor Belts], but that only when 1.4 comes out ... We are all looking forward to it! :D
  3. Igor CruZ

[Discussion] Sand Farm Concepts

Oh, I built an 'Antlion-Based Sand Farm' some time ago, I got the Antlions moved near the player and the unwanted creatures were killed, this farm can accumulate up to 12 Antlions throwing sand: PC - Automated Sand Factory - Useless Farm? [Unfortunately I lost the map;(]
  4. Igor CruZ

PC Ultra Glowing Mushroom Farm (Just for Fun)

I already built a farm of strange plants, a huge "tower" with several and several lines of stone and dirt, stretching from space to the underworld, the lines had actuators that were activated and deactivated by a timer, and the player stayed down to catch the loot, I cleaned an entire...
  5. Igor CruZ

PC Automated Sand Factory - Useless Farm?

In the first prototype I did in a desert biome, but I still needed at least 10 blocks in height on the spawn surface...
  6. Igor CruZ

Is It Possible To Be Invulnerable To Moon Lord?

like this? {This is a machine that dispenses hearts and stars evenly and keeps the player alive even against the MoonLord}
  7. Igor CruZ

PC Ultra Glowing Mushroom Farm (Just for Fun)

Since the Glowing Mushrooms can grow in the acted grass and are harvested instantly after growth (when they are above 0), this can make a farm fully AFK possible, but where can we get? This is a highly efficient mushroom farm, generating about 50,000 items per hour (counting on...
  8. Igor CruZ

[Showcase] Truffle Worm Autofarm: 390 Worms/hr + 50 Plat/hr (Bonus: Best Way to Farm Dev Armor)

I liked the "Duke Fishron farming". In the PS3 / Xbox versions, the mobs do not kill the Truffle Worms?
  9. Igor CruZ

I've been working on this for some time, I just decided to post because I did not see anything similar in the TCF :)
  10. Igor CruZ

After the well fill you can kill the Antlions before collecting the sand, because when you teleport down, they tend to disappear :^)
  11. Igor CruZ

Since the Antlions shoot sand endlessly, why not use it to our advantage? I present some of the most crazy creations: The Totally Automated Sand Factory, built to generate tons of sand while the player just needs to sit and watch, follow the pictures and then the Explanations of How It...
Top Bottom