• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Jaden_lol24

PS3 Hello!

:dryadgrin: Yeah, thank you for the link. Not many of my friends who play Terraria are on anymore. I appreciate your help!
  2. Jaden_lol24

PS3 Hello! Anyone want to hang out on Terraria?

I am a 13 year old girl who is looking for someone to play with on terreria or(Minecraft) My psn account is jaden_lol24. I have decent stuff so I can help you if you want. Thanks!
  3. Jaden_lol24

PS4 Who what's to play Terraria ps3 or PS4

Anyone one who doesn't mind playing with a 13 year old girl add me @ jaden_lol24.
  4. Jaden_lol24

PS3 Need Friends on Terraria

Hello, my psn is jaden_lol24. If you want to hang out or defeat something just message me. I'm 13 too. I hope you don't mind playing with a girl.
  5. Jaden_lol24

PS3 Need some Terraria friends.

My psn account is jaden_lol24. I'd love to help or just play.
  6. Jaden_lol24

PS3 Lets play, new world and has mic

Yeah, my account name is Jaden_lol24. I hope to play soon! You don't mind playing with a girl do you?
  7. Jaden_lol24

PS3 Hello!

Hello anyone who is interested in this. I've been playing Terraria on the PS3/PS Vita for awhile now.(A year and a half to be exact) And yes, I know those are old generation. If any of you still play Terraria on the PS3 you can friend me and we can play together!(if you want, that is) My user...
Top Bottom