• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Thank you Light bowser, but the anger in my heart will never deplete for that SONOVABITH
  2. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I'm salty as :red:, I died to the purity after beating the purity...so I didn't get nothing. Dialogue stole my thunder
  3. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

Ah yes...The trees with the faces of the souls of the innocent. marvelous!
  4. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

Since there are 4 money slots, can we have an item thats worth 100 Platinum...like a Cosmic Coin? because with the Basilisk boss from another mod and FargoWiltas, I was able to farm up to 300 platinum in a few minutes... :T
  5. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

AHA! I HAVE A GENIUS IDEA THAT INTERESTS ME A TON!!! What do you think of a single area in space...a large structure...an alien space ship or something! and you need to use a boss drop item (similar to the temple key) to access the inside! This is a very rough idea, but I hope it'll be as cool...
  6. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Antiaris

Good day, my friend. I adore how this is progressing compared to tremor. Spore-like bow, a whole mechanic addition and the amazing spawn beginning... It blows my mind how great this already seems, the quality is totally tubular! Will you end up adding easter eggs/references in the mod? That...
  7. KilljoyThePsycho

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

My goblin battle standard isnt working...~:cry:
  8. KilljoyThePsycho

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

you need Tmodloader for the 1.3 update! unless u have a back-up of 1.2.4
  9. KilljoyThePsycho

can someone explain why when I run TAPI it makes the sound where u put ur mouse over the icon, then stops running it? ;(
  10. KilljoyThePsycho

why is Tapi.exe missing? ;^; is it a normal thing?
Top Bottom