• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Frosthaven

Ugh not another one I have to trash >.<

"Player has killed the 234234234350th blue slime!" One day the world will be covered in so many banners that plant life will be unable to breathe, bringing about the end of the universe. /firstworldproblems
  2. Frosthaven

Infinite flight (Albeit messy)

SPOILER ALERT: VIEW VIDEO WITH CAUTION. It may contain spoilers on late-game items. It's 7:51am and I haven't slept, so I apologize in advance for not thinking to unequip some of my gear :( I'm not sure if this is an intended/allowable quirk or not, but you can hang ten into the stratosphere...
  3. Frosthaven

Hitting enter too quickly after typing causes in game actions

Reproduction Steps: 1. Stand on a wooden platform 2. Hit enter to start typing 3. Type "s" without quotes and hit enter as quickly as you can afterward. 4. You'll drop under the platform This leads to wasting flasks/potions/etc as well as dropping to your death from lava fishing platforms for...
  4. Frosthaven

Staircases do not work when descending down and left

When going down stairs to the LEFT, the character will free fall instead of walking down them normally. This only happens if the block under them is sloped and you are heading in the LEFT direction. I've attached a video to better illustrate the problem:
Top Bottom