• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Diablonar

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Yoo, just got the update for Terraria: Otherworld soundtrack on Steam. I don't yet have a good headphone to test my dac and amp with, so my gaming headset will limit this, but so far with it: Before analyzing, I decided to do a blind test. So I straight up played them in a standard way, no...
  2. Diablonar

Considering it's already on steam in low quality mp3 format, the best is to hope that when/if it does make it to bandcamp, it's not cut off at 15 khz and is high quality and all that, in FLAC. Otherwise the whole point would be gone, if not for the "pay what you want" part. Here's a screenie of...
  3. Diablonar

No, per entry. Not for the entire bestiary.
  4. Diablonar

I hope for a full quality FLAC soundtrack on Bandcamp that isn't hard-cut at 15 khz and 128kbps. I also really hope a new update on 1.4 is the ability to see how complete an entry on the Bestiary is specifically. Currently, it is impossible to see if a mob has no drops, or simply isn't...
  5. Diablonar

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hey, so I have a few points that I'd like to mention. Keep in mind I play Master Mode, classic (Not journey mode) and am streaming it. Medusa Head Medusa Head is far less useful now than it was before. Before, even though it was underpowered, at least you could use it defensively; hide...
  6. Diablonar

PC Terraria: Journey's End - Master Mode Letsplay

Hello guys, Just letting you know about my stream happening now at release. I'm gonna be streaming Master Mode, full-scale adventure on the largest world to sorta get the most out of the game. Just a little about me: I've been playing this game for over a thousand hours, and am generally...
  7. Diablonar

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Ah thanks, good point.
  8. Diablonar

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Love most of this, just a few requests/feedback! 9 hits, no knockback, player takes full damage, and barely one of them dies towards the end. I feel like it could need some rework? I like this a lot, but I would try to reduce the two entirely square yellow dots on Golem's stomach to perhaps...
  9. Diablonar

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

I'm not on the list of streamers! 😱
  10. Diablonar

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

They already said previously they wanted version parity I believe, I just don't know if they want 1.4 simultaneous release. They intended for this at an earlier point but have not made clear signals lately that they still want this, and may have changed that view. But version parity has been...
  11. Diablonar

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

I'd like to remind anyone wondering about the release date of Journey's End: They likely will try to achieve version parity between PC and console first. I don't know if they'll try to release 1.4 for PC and consoles at the same time, but if so, that should give you a good indication as to when...
  12. Diablonar

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Like I explicitly stated, "melee cheese" and "charging attack" and all of that were arbitrary examples, not specific things I want. I want a new and refreshing experience; new enemy attacks and behaviours help that. So to examplify with your statements, that could mean that if ranged cheese is a...
  13. Diablonar

I agree with almost all of your valid points made, but disagree with your approach. I didn't say we should remove knockback altogether, nor make gimmicks that invalidate a class. There are already monsters with attack patterns that can outright ignore knockback, or make simple Melee cheese (Note...
  14. Diablonar

Not at all, sense of progression is entirely kept intact, and you just pointed out why. Because you do progress. As long as you keep getting stronger, getting better items, getting this and that, you will always feel like you're getting better against your foes. Increasing the difficulty to...
  15. Diablonar

To me, Expert Mode should add a whole lot more difficulty in any area other than boss fights to make it more interesting. Faster-moving enemies, more resilient aggro, and just overall more difficulty, rather than requiring you to just live longer in boss fights. That's why I want a difficulty...
  16. Diablonar

I approve of the vanity additions, reskins and such. Honestly, I think it makes sense to just go the classic route and say that you can choose one of 3 difficulties when you start a game: * Normal * Expert * Master The higher your difficulty, the better drop chances, coins and rewards...
  17. Diablonar

The every-month thing is justifiable. It's nice to, especially considering the timespan this takes to make, get an update on how things are and not sit and arbitrarily wait for who-knows-how-long without any updates on whether the project is even alive or not. Throughout the indie gaming...
  18. Diablonar

I concede that improved AI would be important for Master Mode, and also even just Expert Mode if possible, due to how just increasing damage numbers and stats shifts the balancing of the game and invalidates a lot of gear. But I also think that being able to upgrade weapons of lower tiers would...
  19. Diablonar

About Master Mode: I have to agree with the consensus, it really needs its own content and balancing if there's going to be much point for it. Otherwise we might as well just unequip our armor and pretend that's equally legit. Expert Mode was cool because it added better items, yet I always...
  20. Diablonar

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Having a weapon that acts like those lasers, in that it's affected by wind, lets you use mechanics to your advantage and potentially multihit by shooting past and back into foes. This is already a thing in other games like Worms Armageddon. The bomb that goes through the ground reminds me of...
Top Bottom