• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. MegaMage314

[IMG]

2. MegaMage314

[IMG]

3. MegaMage314

So. I heard the new update got a release window.

So. I heard the new update got a release window.
  4. MegaMage314

I've been doing alright, just busy with work and school and stuff. Also waiting for 1.3.6. I...

I've been doing alright, just busy with work and school and stuff. Also waiting for 1.3.6. I imagine a lot of people can relate to that one.
  5. MegaMage314

*The first suggestion I see is another True Terra Blade* ...Well, I'm glad to know that...

*The first suggestion I see is another True Terra Blade* ...Well, I'm glad to know that nothing's changed.
  6. MegaMage314

Man, it's been ages since I checked this place out, wonder how it's been.

Man, it's been ages since I checked this place out, wonder how it's been.
  7. MegaMage314

Safes and Piggy Banks

I'm not sure about shulker boxes or how they work, but ender chests at least function exactly the same as safes and piggy banks in terraria from what I remember.
  8. MegaMage314

Safes and Piggy Banks

So... basically just make them chests that you can carry around? I wouldn't actually know for sure, but I get the feeling that'd be a lot harder to implement than it sounds on paper.
  9. MegaMage314

PC Chameleon Stone

I don't think being able to regen life would be broken, especially if taking damage resets the timer for it to activate. Plus if you can't do anything at all while camouflaged, then what's the point?
  10. MegaMage314

Official alternative to TShock's /warp command

It's been a while since I've seen a good suggestion, and this is indeed a pretty great idea (honestly, I'm kind of surprised it's not already a feature). As for balance, I agree that it should be available earlier rather than later. Maybe instead of being gated by progression, it could be gated...
  11. MegaMage314

Soul Blade, Post Moonlord melee weapon

But if it's nearly impossible for anyone to get, then why add it to the game at all?
  12. MegaMage314

Soul Blade, Post Moonlord melee weapon

If this were implemented in the game as is, it'd be practically unobtainable, seeing as it would only really be dropped by the moon lord (and only in expert mode) one in a thousand times. For reference, the rod of discord has a one in 500 chance of dropping. Most people would have to spend...
  13. MegaMage314

That's not Bandana dee, that's Sans! [s]I am also sorry

That's not Bandana dee, that's Sans! [s]I am also sorry
  14. MegaMage314

I wanna see them add banana doo

I wanna see them add banana doo
  15. MegaMage314

It sounded like they had to start rebuilding the game entirely from scratch, so I wouldn't...

It sounded like they had to start rebuilding the game entirely from scratch, so I wouldn't expect anything to come out of that for a while...
  16. MegaMage314

It's not quite perfect yet and I ran into a handful of minor bugs when playing (mostly seeming...

It's not quite perfect yet and I ran into a handful of minor bugs when playing (mostly seeming to do with splitscreen multiplayer), but overall Terraria on console has never been this polished and enjoyable.
  17. MegaMage314

So I played a bit of the 1.3 update now that it's out on Xbox, and Pipeworks did a really good...

So I played a bit of the 1.3 update now that it's out on Xbox, and Pipeworks did a really good job on this!
  18. MegaMage314

I'm not sure if I could pick a favorite kingdom or resident, but I really the New Donk City...

I'm not sure if I could pick a favorite kingdom or resident, but I really the New Donk City tracks, and my favorite boss was the octopus guy in the Seaside kingdom.
  19. MegaMage314

Ah... well, that stinks. Hopefully it won't be too long before they have those bugs stamped out.

Ah... well, that stinks. Hopefully it won't be too long before they have those bugs stamped out.
  20. MegaMage314

Speaking of ages... anyone know what happened with 1.3 on Xbox One? I'm normally not one to...

Speaking of ages... anyone know what happened with 1.3 on Xbox One? I'm normally not one to whine about updates taking too long, but last I heard it was finished and submitted for certification, and that was over a month ago. What gives, is Microsoft just dragging their feet on getting this...
Top Bottom