• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Blue_M4ge

Pixel Art Blue_M4ge's Sprites

Blue M4ge's Sprites Hello, Welcome to my spriting Thread, Here Ill post any sprites I've made ,both Terraria and possibly Non-Terraria Related. I'm still new to Spriting so feel free to leave feedback for how I can improve. Terraria Sprites
  2. Blue_M4ge

Would you rather...

As the title says ask a would you rather question Example: Person1: would you rather fight a shark of fight an alligator ? Person2: an alligator Would you rather burn your hands or burn your feet? I’ll start: would you rather know how you die or when you die?
  3. Blue_M4ge

Favorite planet

Mine would be Neptune What’s yours?
  4. Blue_M4ge

Worst enemy in the post plantera dungeon

Of all of the enemies that kill me in the dungeon ragged casters are (and always will be) my least favorite enemies in the dungeon.
  5. Blue_M4ge

What terraria item would you want in real life?

If you could have any item in terraria in real life what would it be? For me it would be the Rod of Discord.
Top Bottom