• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. shift

PC Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

Yes. 1/1/2021. Happy new year. Creative content team. Too many new content update. and add-ons. <3 and look very good. ex: 4 new pillar. ice queen.... too many...
  2. shift

PC Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

~1k download in 4 days <3. Thanks you for awesome texture pack. Momo.
  3. shift

PC How Do I Fix My Campfires Turning Pink Every 2 Seconds?

yes. see 1: you file animation: have 4 step you can design +4 step next to fix pink for 'empty' 2 seconds. 2: original file in game: have 8 step.
  4. shift

PC How Do I Fix My Campfires Turning Pink Every 2 Seconds?

Tiles_215 is original file i upload. one campfire type: 8 step for animation. i dont think it have 'Glow' relative file. or can you upload texture pack file let me see?
  5. shift

How to find the usage of Glow Sprites

maybe Glow_276. i see 7 eyes and 1 other. 👌
  6. shift

Slime flying mount.

Replace for Cute Fishron. :dryadtongue:. Flying animation:
  7. shift

Melster's Minecraft Texture Pack

10/10 for Queen Bee, Twins, King Slime, Golem, Duke fish. :pinky:
  8. shift

Mythical Wyvern

you can see guide at bottom of Spoiler: Mythical Wyvern. yep. Slim Player & Female NPC Texture packs by Zilem. perfect design. i always play with 'slim player' i dont known how her can work with 500 - 1000 files modify. this is huge process
  9. shift

PC [Request]

1. go to wiki page and get ID, Project... example: 2. Use TConvert to convert xnb to png file and search with ID item 3. Open png with photographic softwares. and replace it with new design. example: 4. after complete design. export image and package all following construct of texture pack...
  10. shift

Blue Fairy over Flickerwick

amazing light.:pinky:
  11. shift

PC Horrible bosses pack

nice idea about slime mount. 🤣🙏
  12. shift

Clockwork Sniper Rifle

:joy: no.
  13. shift

[Resolved] solar pillar won't show texture

solar pillar: Glow_162 for glowing :joy: and NPC_517
  14. shift

Clockwork Sniper Rifle

You're welcome. @ DrAllan
  15. shift

Mythical Wyvern

Updated Mythical Wyvern Mountm i dont known how to replace Attachments file and still keep views count. i deleted and add new file :sigh:
  16. shift

Mythical Wyvern

Released: Mythical Wyvern Mount ✅
  17. shift

Plastic Terraria, make you egame look more simple!

:pinky: i like dirt, desert and cactus. beautiful design.
  18. shift

How banner texture work between two texture pack?

Hi everybody. today i mod banner from file Tiles_91.png and have problem: texture pack A: mod banner file: Tiles_91.png with Wyvern enemy. (place on top of texture pack list) texture pack B: _______________________________ goblin enemy (place on bottom of texture pack list) and play game. i...
Top Bottom