• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. DisRicardo

The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

Oh, thank you! <3 Unexpected, honestly, thought people would prefer the shading of the horns of the ingame version! My horns don't account for a light being in the middle of them, but that's on purpose. This way the horns are better visible and they make more sense when the head is worn...
  2. DisRicardo

Oooooh! Thank you so much <3 , but let's respect Re-Logic's work and say "change" not "fix" :)
  3. DisRicardo

Yeah, I'm not sure if contacting Crowno would do any good. But yeah, I agree, if the team were so kind to review this change and would agree with it, they could release it alongside the bug fixes. Of course releasing a separate patch just for this would be redundant!
  4. DisRicardo

Oh, believe me, I used the same logic as you do! Unfortunately I'm not sure the NDA I've signed and also my morals allow me to speak publicly about what my communication with Re-Logic looks like
  5. DisRicardo

I can only wish.. upon a fish : P
  6. DisRicardo

Yeah, I totally get that. The idling animation couldn't be added to the game for a technical reason, and the eyes turned out to be a too small of a detail to be properly "readable". That's a shame, but honestly I'm in love with the resulting ingame sprite, except for the shape of the hood If...
  7. DisRicardo

Thank you so much! You can't imagine how happy it makes me, knowing that I won't be the only one using this version! :)
  8. DisRicardo

Thank you! <3 It's very heartwarming to hear! I'm a builder and I post my Terraria builds on Reddit when I have something polished enough. Currently working on a big Dark Tower build. Stay tuned ;)
  9. DisRicardo

Thank you!!! Sometimes littlest details make kinda a big difference
  10. DisRicardo

Thank you so much! Hearing things like this brightens my day! I hope you have a nice day too ;)
  11. DisRicardo

Thank you very much! :bluslime: This warms my heart!
  12. DisRicardo

DISCLAIMER: This texture pack is now redundant as of release of the 1.4.1.2 on November 11, 2020 The ingame texture was tweaked very close to this texture pack THANK YOU SO MUCH, Re-Logic!!!! You are cool dudes! :) <3 :bluslime: I'm not deleting this post for archiving purposes If you're...
  13. DisRicardo

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I'm just here to say ECHO BLOCKS AND PLATFORMS, like everybody else in hopes the this is what the poster hinted at :p
  14. DisRicardo

PC The blocks created by the ice rod should be swappable for other blocks

What do you mean? :)I have shroomite claws in my inventory and it still doesn't swap. Am I missing something?
  15. DisRicardo

PC The blocks created by the ice rod should be swappable for other blocks

I don't know if the Ice Rod's blocks not being swappable is a bug, an oversight or some balancing decision, but making them swappable would be very nice for building. Right now it's kinda inconvenient, cause when you're building something in mid air you have to either break the initial ice rod...
  16. DisRicardo

PC Right clicking the Staff of Regrowth should remove all types of grass and moss

I think they don't a staff that could apply jungle grass for balance reasons
  17. DisRicardo

Placing the Encumbering Stone into the Void Bag should stop it from collecting items

Sometimes the Trough is not enough and also I keep my handy equipment in the Piggy
  18. DisRicardo

Placing the Encumbering Stone into the Void Bag should stop it from collecting items

This would be very handy when you just want to use your bag as a spare inventory without it collecting random junk
  19. DisRicardo

PC Right clicking the Staff of Regrowth should remove all types of grass and moss

This would be a VERY convenient feature, cause right now in order to remove vegetation you have to either click blocks very carefully with an inefficient pickaxe of use lava Adding this function to the staff of regrowth would allow builders to remove grass and moss quickly and painlessly using...
  20. DisRicardo

Ambient Objects and Ecto Mist

Yes Yes Yes Yes and YES! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! I was going to play journey mode just because I thought this option would be available there. But no.. And now I just keep building in Expert. The building community already uses these object with the help of T-Edit, but we would benefit soooo much...
Top Bottom