• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Arkhayla

PC My character dissapeard

Please be careful about recommending the use of 3rd party tools in the bug reports section. We cannot support TerraSAVR or the use of any application we did not directly develop
  2. Arkhayla

That's what happens when you're so addicted to overwatch you play it on two platforms at once

That's what happens when you're so addicted to overwatch you play it on two platforms at once
  3. Arkhayla

@[43:@Leinfors] is one of my favorite people.

@[43:@Leinfors] is one of my favorite people.
  4. Arkhayla

7 Accessory Slots?

First off, I just want to say - editing your registry is definitely not something anyone should do without experience or understanding. The game does not have any link to the registry for these slots. There is absolutely no way to unlock more than 6 accessory slots legitimately. There are cheat...
  5. Arkhayla

What even is this?

What even is this?
  6. Arkhayla

Mac Mysterious Tablet Bug

Chances are one of them just wandered down in to the dungeon, try searching there first. Or you can save and reload the world and wait for new ones to spawn in
  7. Arkhayla

Cant move items in inventory or storage stuff if an animation isnt finished

Do you have autopause enabled? Essentially, this is expected behavior. The game will prevent you from changing your inventory while using an item, and if you have autopause enabled this will freeze the item in use as well, preventing you from moving items.
  8. Arkhayla

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Happy birthday Yorai! You're such an inspiration, keep being the amazing person you are!
  9. Arkhayla

**REPORTED** Angry Tumblers go behind doors

Thanks for the report, I've got this one logged now! Looks like they draw behind actuated blocks as well.
  10. Arkhayla

Be excellent to each other

Be excellent to each other
  11. Arkhayla

**REPORTED** Terraria background texture issues:

These background issues are already logged, but thanks for taking the time to report them!
  12. Arkhayla

Resolved Plantera spawns enraged.

Plantera enrages based on the player's position. Even if you cross the line briefly, so jumping or flying after breaking the bulb. However, she also UNenrages when you return to the proper area. I would just be sure to get to the proper height as quickly as possible after spawning her. Even if...
  13. Arkhayla

PC Need help with crashes

I'm sorry but without a screenshot or log of the error the best I can say is to try reinstalling the game and XNA Our full troubleshooting guide can be found here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/troubleshooting-terraria-issues.329/ However, to create a crash log, you can follow...
  14. Arkhayla

Developer Message popped up

I am not saying you have external content. This message is from an entirely different program.
  15. Arkhayla

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Just to be clear, what do you mean it's invisible? The sword doesn't swing the same way as a normal sword would. To use it, hold the attack button.
  16. Arkhayla

Developer Message popped up

This looks like something external to Terraria. Nothing in our game would trigger that at all. Not to mention that text doesn't appear anywhere in our code.
  17. Arkhayla

PC Cant play game, mod doesnt deactivate itself after error occurred

Moving this thread to the mods section
  18. Arkhayla

<abruptly breaks in to song> "Owl byyyy myyyyyself..."

<abruptly breaks in to song> "Owl byyyy myyyyyself..."
Top Bottom