• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Bunnies with hats!

We've got us our first real 1.3.2 spoiler, it's a bunny! With a hat! https://twitter.com/Cennxx/status/737819915890085889
  2. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Member-Run Contest [PC] 12 Days of Sp00k - A Terraria Halloween Giveaway

It's a cold Halloween night in the small town you call home. The wind rattles through the bare trees, which cast dark, skeletal shadows across the stone pathways and wooden cottages. You jolt up as you hear three heavy knocks at your door in quick succession. Throwing your cloak over you as you...
  3. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Serious NASA has discovered liquid water on Mars.

No this is not a joke. They've actually done it. http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/sep/28/nasa-scientists-find-evidence-flowing-water-mars
  4. Grand Paladin Tyrux

PC Setting the menu screen's background in the Options Menu.

Pretty simple, when you're in the Options menu on the Title Screen, you can select what background you want to use. You set one background to be the 'day' background and another to be the 'night' background. If you set them both to the same background they'll just stay the same. You can also...
  5. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Create a Changelog

This is a pretty self explanitory post. Make YOUR ideal, perfect update changelog, with everything you would want to be added to Terraria. Keep it serious though, there's other threads for joke suggestions.
  6. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Story The Chronicles of Terraria

My name is Tyrux. I have had many titles over the years. Paladin of Purity. Champion of Terraria. Slayer of Worlds. You are reading this, because these are better times. Terraria is at peace. The wrath of light and dark is no more. It was not always this way. My name is Tyrux. I am a Biome...
  7. Grand Paladin Tyrux

PC Tyrux's Celestial Emporium

Its a cold night in Terraria. The bunnies and slimes have retreated to their dens, and strangely there don't seem to be any monsters out, no zombies or wandering eyes, nor wraiths or possessed suits of armor. The air is still, and quiet. Suddenly, a bright light beams down from the sky as an...
  8. Grand Paladin Tyrux

PC Cosmic Poptart - A New Pet

So, I was inspired by a thread, and decided to make a thing. The Moon Lord doesn't have his own vanity pet drop, does he? I'm hear to fix that. Cosmic Poptart "Nya nya nya!" Summons a Nyan Kitten pet 1% drop chance from the Moon Lord on Expert Mode. (Thanks to @Brionac777) for the Cosmic...
  9. Grand Paladin Tyrux

PC WTB Fish Finder

Looking to purchase a Fish Finder or its components so I can finish my Cell Phone. I've got plenty of items and money, although I haven't done the Martian invasion or the Cultist boss fight yet.
  10. Grand Paladin Tyrux

The Terrarian is to be a real life Yoyo created by One Drop

One Drop and @Cenx have confirmed that The Terrarian, the best Yoyo in the game, is going to be produced as a real life Yoyo! From One Drop's Instagram: Also check out this amazing post that figured it all out, very much worth a read...
  11. Grand Paladin Tyrux

I'm Tyrux, Paladin of Purity, AMA

So I thought I'd do one of these things. I'm Grand Paladin Tyrux, also known as Hero of Terra, Paladin of Purity, ULiopleurodon, etc. Ask me anything! You can ask Tyrux a question in-character, or you can ask me a question (so kind of like Samrux's AMA). Let the questions (and answers) commence!
  12. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Terraria NPC Hunger Games

Inspired by some recent posts, I decided to put all the NPCs (Minus the Old Man and Santa Claus) into a Hunger Games simulator to see who would win. Hilarity ensues. Also I put The Terrarian (aka the Player) in there, because why not? THE BLOODBATH (Disclaimer: No actual death and/or blood)...
  13. Grand Paladin Tyrux

PC The Invasion Problem

I'm sure most of you have seen the posts. "Martians invading during Moon Lord fight" "Too many martian probes", etc. I've thought of an idea to counter this. These are three items, that when placed in your world, completely prevent the respective invasion from spawning, UNLESS its manually...
  14. Grand Paladin Tyrux

What enemy/NPC would you bring from another game into Terraria?

Similar to the previously posted thread about what items you would bring into Terraria from another game, what enemies or NPCs would you add into Terraria from another game?
  15. Grand Paladin Tyrux

What are your Terraria Headcanons?

What are your Terraria Headcanons? They can be anything, the creation of the world, how the corruption was created, who the Lihzahrd are, or even a tiny detail like x NPC's relation to y NPC. Have fun! Here's my headcanon. Have fun reading it all.
  16. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Xbox 360 Amber Mosquito won't summon Baby Dinosaur

Hey guys! I've recently found a bug after updating my game. When I updated, my character had the Baby Dinosaur pet summoned. When I rejoined, my dinosaur buff was gone, and instead I had the buff that gives you the Baby Grinch, however it wasn't there, and it had a 5 minute timer on it. Now...
  17. Grand Paladin Tyrux

New Terraria merchandise!

Hey guys! I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, so I thought I'd show off the Terraria merch that has been released since the original announcement: First of all, the boss packs! Skeletron Boss pack (yes, that is a Skeletron mask you can put on your figures) Eye of Cthulhu boss pack...
  18. Grand Paladin Tyrux

The Goblin Army: Making them worth the fight.

The Goblin Army. Hardly a challenging event, even without armor you could go the entire invasion without taking a single point of damage using a Vilethorn. And when do you even ever repeat it, unless you missed a Harpoon the first go or need to make some gold? This thread will aim to make the...
  19. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Xbox 360 When should I fight Ocram?

So, I've already fully beat the PC edition (Moon/Fishron tier gear, max reforges, beat all the bosses, etc.) and I'm wondering when, in the console version, should I take down Ocram (I'm a while away though ATM, just on my way to take out Skeletron)? I'm guessing I should take him down after the...
  20. Grand Paladin Tyrux

PC Skeletron leaves behind his remains

This is a pretty simple aesthetic suggestion. Once you defeat Skeletron (for the first time in the world) he leaves behind his skull as a decoration, tilted to the side and placed in the center of the dungeon entrance. It would only be able to be destroyed and replaced using the Picksaw. The...
Top Bottom