• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Firearrow15

What is your favorite glitch?

NOTE: Discussion on how to obtain unimplemented items (i.e. The SDMG, Dev armor, etc) through glitches is not allowed and will not be tolerated. What is your favorite glitch or exploit? These can be ones that have been removed, or ones that currently exist. This is a thread to reminisce on old...
  2. Firearrow15

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

When I first began playing Terraria a couple years ago, my friend that introduced me to the game (and had not much more experience than me) told me that glowsticks were super valuable and used to craft strong gear. He was wrong. Very wrong. Share you stories! What misconceptions about the game...
  3. Firearrow15

Make the Rune Wizard set into an armor set [Sprites]

~*UPDATED*~ So, the Rune Wizard set looks pretty cool. But it's not an armor set like it's Pre-Hardmode brethren. This is my take on how it could be made into one. The Set Rune Hat 7 Defense +12% Magic Damage -6% Mana Usage Rune Robe 8 Defense +8% Magic Damage and Critical strike...
  4. Firearrow15

The Terrepeater (Terra Bow) [Sprites]

I was inspired to make a Terra bow suggestion by another suggestion a while back that added more craftable staves, including a Terra staff. Here goes! SpringVine Sprite: Damage: 25 Use time: 28 Knockback: 1 Velocity: 6 Autofire: No Has a 30% chance to inflict poison in addition to...
  5. Firearrow15

Wire Spool: For increasing wire placement speed

You know those times when you want to make a teleporter system to easily traverse your world at the flick of a switch? Do you also know how tedious placing wire can be? I do. That's why I think we need something to make this a bit easier. Presenting: Wire Spool Accessory Increases wire...
  6. Firearrow15

Does the brick layer affect wire placement speed?

I don't currently own one to test, and the wiki was unhelpful, but I want to know for teleporter system purposes. Placing wire for teleporters to the dungeon, jungle, etc is awful, but it would be a lot easier if the brick layer worked on it.
  7. Firearrow15

What do you want to see in the next spoiler?

Now hear me out. I am not saying it has been a long time since we had a spoiler. I am not saying we need more spoilers to keep the hype train rolling. I'm not even saying I want a spoiler earlier than a week or two from now. But with 1.3 confirmed to be at least a couple months out, we are...
  8. Firearrow15

Life Smoothie

Life fruits are pretty useless after you have reached 500 health. Life crystals gained the ability to be crafted into heart lanterns in 1.2, but life fruits can only be used to increase max health. As an infinite resource with a limited use, I think something should be done. So, I present the...
  9. Firearrow15

The Clockwork Blade

This is just a random idea I had for a unique sword whose damage varies as you use it. Without further ado, I give you: Clockwork blade (10 * clock level) Melee damage Use time: 20 Knockback: 5.5 Autoswing: Yes Projectile: No Tooltip: (Any suggestions?) Crafting: 20 Cogs, 5 souls of Might...
  10. Firearrow15

So my friend is struggling with the mech bosses...

He was the one that introduced me to Terraria, but I found out recently that he has never beaten the mech bosses solo with pre-mech equipment. We each started a new playthrough on our own worlds recently and he is frustrated with trying to beat them. His loadout has been something like this...
  11. Firearrow15

Ancient scrolls: Getting exactly the reforge you want

Have you ever wanted a specific modifier on your favorite weapon or accessory, but can't seem to get it to show up without spending dozens of platinum at the Goblin Tinkerer? Say no more! This idea would introduce Ancient Scrolls, a material dropped by Tim and Rune wizards At a 100% rate...
  12. Firearrow15

Destruction Boots: A series of tinkers for utility and combat

Have you ever thought to yourself, "Self, why can't I have more boots? Frostsparks are good, and lava waders are okay, but I need more!" Say no more! This suggestion adds a few boots to the game that eventually culminate in a third set of "Final boots" focused around combat. First of all, some...
  13. Firearrow15

Uses for unloved materials- New rockets and arrows

So there are a couple materials in this game that are only used in a couple of recipes and only for equipment. Yes, I am talking about frost cores, turtle shells, and beetle husks. I have come up with a few consumable uses for these materials, so they don't just become vendor trash once you have...
  14. Firearrow15

What is your most anticipated item of 1.3?

What single item are you most excited for in the upcoming update? Personally mine is the portal gun. It was mention in an old spoiler pre- Christmas update 2013, but not heard of since. Hopefully it makes it into 1.3. Close runner-ups are the meowmere, digging mount, and DPS scarecrow. Post...
  15. Firearrow15

Changes to the dye system- for more options

So right now, any two-color dye uses a single item for a single dye slot, like (color) and silver or (color) and black. What if I want to do flame and black, or rainbow and blue? This wouldn't be possible in the current system without adding a craftable item for every single combination of...
  16. Firearrow15

Ranger Lifesteal ammo- not quite what you think

Lifesteal is a pretty touchy subject on these boards, but I think I have a solution that would allow the ranger class to have lifesteal in a more balanced manner in the form of a debuff. **NOTICE** If you want to discuss whether lifesteal should even be in the game, go elsewhere. That is not...
  17. Firearrow15

Construction Gear- armor built for building

Sometimes you just want to build a giant castle, but the only armor you have is better for smashing skeletons than placing blocks, amIright? Well this armor is specifically made for building giant castles! Hard Hat 10 Defense Provides light (Shine potion effect) +15% Mining speed Reflective...
  18. Firearrow15

Squirrel pet

Why not? Squirrels are great, and there is no harm in more pets. Giant Acorn Summons a pet squirrel Has a 1/500 chance to drop in place of a normal acorn when cutting down trees. Squirrel (Buff): I think it wants your nut The squirrel will glide as a flying squirrel when the player gets too...
  19. Firearrow15

Giving the Nurse a shop

The Nurse is honestly kind of a useless NPC after Hardmode. The only real purpose for her is to heal up after dying. You can't use her for boss fights or invasions because she will die too fast, and you can't use her while exploring because she is always far away. This suggestion will give her...
  20. Firearrow15

Advanced start- skipping the ore tier

To many people, including myself, the very beginning of a playthrough is the most boring part of the game. This meaning the portion from the very beginning up to corrupt/ crimson tier equipment, where you have no real movement options and exploring and fighting happen at a snail's pace. This...
Top Bottom