• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ajidot

Other Art How to make a shoulder dance

Ello! On this thread, I'm going to help you make your own shoulder dance avatars! something like these : There are 12 frames for the whole animation. which is ... 3 for middle->left, 3 for left->middle, 3 for middle->right, 3 for right->middle ...and the exciting part is that you can make...
  2. ajidot

Drawings & Paintings ☆Terraria School☆

Terraria School Enjoy~ (read from top to bottom, left to right)
  3. ajidot

Ask away to Ajidot

Got questions, guys? :)
  4. ajidot

Ajidot's Comics

This thread only contains comics from me, Ajidot. First one starrting @Milt69466 [/spoiler]
  5. ajidot

Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

banner by @dartmorf Hi, every Terrarians! My name's Ajidot who loves scribbling stuff. This thread will mainly include my arts and comics about Terraria! Hope you guys enjoy this! DRAWINGS COMICS REQUESTS Creation Compendium [/spoiler]...
Top Bottom