• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. someone that needs help

Dogs and Cats

This thread is like @Chir' s dragons thread just with dogs and cats. Books woth dogs and cats Movies with dogs and cats
  2. someone that needs help

Casual What is your favourite outside activity/ sport

I like baseball and skateboarding
  3. someone that needs help

What made you happy today?

What made you happy today?1
  4. someone that needs help

IC I Choose You! (IC)

You just turned 10 years old, you tell yourself that you wanna catch Pokemon so when's a better time to do it then now? Tommorow morning your going to Professor Bonsai's lab to get a starter pokemon, lucky for you where you live every type of pokemon lives from Alolan to kanto so you can choose...
  5. someone that needs help

OOC I Choose You! (OOC)

You just turned 10 years old, you tell yourself that you wanna catch Pokemon so when's a better time to do it then now? Tommorow morning your going to Professor Bonsai's lab to get a starter pokemon, lucky for you where you live every type of pokemon lives from Alolan to kanto so you can choose...
  6. someone that needs help

Switch S.T.N.H switch hookup

Hi im always alone on terraria anyone want to play? My switch friend code is sw-1537-9995-6288
  7. someone that needs help

Favourite animal

Mine is a dog or wolf
  8. someone that needs help

Story Death Lane

Warning some of the stuff in this story may be scary for younger audiences now to the story March 4th, 1960 3:45 P.M It was an ordinary day on maple street, children were playing, adults were gardening. Suddenly screaming could be...
  9. someone that needs help

OOC Spirits (OOC)

it is March 4th, 1960 you live on maple street (if you get the reference then ur a god), the street is surrounded by tall walls no one can get past. there is about 200 people living on Maple Street, suddenly people start going missing. What is the behind the wall, what is the government not...
  10. someone that needs help

What type of role plays do you want to see

I like scary stuff hby
  11. someone that needs help

Favorite video game character, or boss

I like x lord from fortnite, and my favorite boss is storm king from fortnite save the world
  12. someone that needs help

Favorite forums achievement

Mine is ......... Idk
  13. someone that needs help

Drawings & Paintings S.T.N.H drawing thingy

So if you want a really low quality drawing 😉🐱 then just ask me to draw something. I'm using well idk any idea what to use
  14. someone that needs help

Stink Gun

ok so i came up with the idea of a stink gun. why would it be useful i explain down bellow damage: 50 perks: (i feel dizzy) if you hit an enemy with a stink gun there speed defense and...
  15. someone that needs help

IC Stranded (IC)

Your on flight 287 and suddenly the engine explodes and chases on a island, only a few peope survive. You wake up on the beach there's a small fire from the plane and other people are next to you unconscious, You need to make shelter. But is the island safe...
  16. someone that needs help

OOC Stranded (OOC)

Your on flight 287 and suddenly the engine explodes and chases on a island, only a few people survive. You wake up on the beach there's a small fire from the plane and other people are next to you unconscious, You need to make shelter. But is the island safe. Rules: 1.max two characters 2.You...
  17. someone that needs help

Switch Terraria bugs

1. Some dyes don't work 2. You can't join people unless your map is off
  18. someone that needs help

Hewo I'm super dooper new totally

Hi I'm someone that needs help I got terraria on ps4 back in Christmas 2018 but I never played it untill September last year, I then got it on switch for my birthday which is on the 6th of December. And I just joined these forums (totally) like immmm suppppper new like super dooper new like I've...
  19. someone that needs help

Pre-hardmode sword tier list (1.3)

So I've seen some other people do this so I though what the heck why don't I do one, so here is the tier list or whatever you call it. This is how I'm gonna rank this S: Absolutely overpowered A: A really good weapon B: An average weapon C: Not recommended to use D: not utterly useless...
  20. someone that needs help

Switch terraria is stuck on found server

i am trying to join someone but it keeps freezing on found server
Top Bottom