• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Floran8657

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

What is Plantero's sombrero. but whatever its here and I'm excited to play it
  2. Floran8657

Lets talk about whatever (Everyone accepted)

Well yes but they could be worse, there is quick heal button along with quick mana along with grapple button and basically a right click so its ok for me
  3. Floran8657

Lets talk about whatever (Everyone accepted)

Pre lunar events takes lots of planing not gonna lie
  4. Floran8657

Werewolf Tails

No, it was with the file itself. Me who made a small Terraria mode moved the folders around until it worked. and I does So
  5. Floran8657

Werewolf Tails

For some reason it doesnt work for me I loaded in like any other pack but it wont work
  6. Floran8657

Every time I see a Texture Pack involving the zoologist or furries, i'm gonna meme it.

Every time I see a Texture Pack involving the zoologist or furries, i'm gonna meme it.
  7. Floran8657

What are your creepiest stories from playing Terraria?

So once in 1.2 mobile I was in early Hardmode alright. So I was just working on my base and then I’m the bottom corner I see “This is goning to be a terrible night. I fought the twins and died. Later that day (IRL) I went swimming and it was a swim meet. A thunderstorm started near the end...
  8. Floran8657

PC Old-Gen Console Weapons

Well, I know where there are the sprites are. I frequently go to Terraria Gamepedia and there are sprites for the armor sets and all. I know it works because I made a mod and the arms worked
  9. Floran8657

PC Old-Gen Console Weapons

Say what also would be cool would be if the solar armor was textured to be dragon armor, vortex be titan, and so on. I would Honestly really love That.
  10. Floran8657

PC The Rod of "Discord"

This is the Texture pack I’ve been waiting for. 10yo me: *Pulls our phone that has discord on it* Me: I hAvE tHe RoD oF dIsCoRd
  11. Floran8657

Angler As Hylotl

Wait. Thats from Starbound
  12. Floran8657

And dye it like a mix of cyan

And dye it like a mix of cyan
  13. Floran8657

Yeah im probably gonna use Tims hat

Yeah im probably gonna use Tims hat
  14. Floran8657

I have the set almost finished I don’t really have the hat right now but I have the rest of the...

I have the set almost finished I don’t really have the hat right now but I have the rest of the set. I kept the cheastplate but replaced the legs with the new hallowed greaves. I might use the Tim’s hat
  15. Floran8657

I had made a vanity set that I posted and it was very trashy but then later after the thing was...

I had made a vanity set that I posted and it was very trashy but then later after the thing was over, I had an idea for a set, it consisted of silk hat (Thoruim mod) , Chlorophite Chestplate, and Dragon greaves (1.2 set). They were all in shades of blue and green.
  16. Floran8657

no but I figured out how to make the set without mods.

no but I figured out how to make the set without mods.
  17. Floran8657

The weapons would work but the armor would kind of work. It had the stats but wearing it caused...

The weapons would work but the armor would kind of work. It had the stats but wearing it caused glitches.
Top Bottom