• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Caedus116

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Aww that's crappy. Is there any reason why the old UI isn't coming back?
  2. Caedus116

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

I wonder... will we ever have the ability to sync data from console to mobile? I know a couple mobile games that can use other systems like Microsoft so could it be possible for Terraria? Imagine being able to continue your worlds on your phone from wherever when you can't play on your console...
  3. Caedus116

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Ah okay. Yeah I remember Pipeworks saying that was the plan. So when they left, did DR decide not to continue that plan? It's a shame, the progress probably could've been a lot smoother. Alas we'll have to wait :(
  4. Caedus116

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

I thought console's code was changed in 1.3 so adding updates from PC would be faster and easier? If thats the case why is 1.4 for console taking so long? Shouldn't it be more of a copy-paste and a bunch of tweaking here and there? Idk how it's so challenging for a game to be played on a...
  5. Caedus116

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Can I ask why DR Studios took over console development if they're focusing more on mobile? Seems like console won't get the update until January (kinda like with 1.3). Shame mobile gets 1.4 before console. I know Mobile has more game sales, however console seems to be far more popular. I would...
  6. Caedus116

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I've been worrying about this for weeks now, so here's my question: Will we have to make new characters to use Journey Mode worlds? Because like many others, I've had the same character for years with countless items and other goods saved with them. I'd even classify them as sentimental. I've...
  7. Caedus116

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Is there a new potion for ranger class other than archery? Cause it's kind of a pain there aren't any potions for bullet based layouts. Either way that's all I have to ask about. Everything else in this update is jaw-dropping. Great work and a huge thank you to all the people who worked on this...
  8. Caedus116

Xbox One Grey paint glitch

Example picture: grey paint on Hardened Sandstone It only happens on specific blocks from what I can find, primarily sandstone and nature blocks. Black dye also does the same causing the block to become basically transparent. Hope this gets fixed as building it a pain while this happens :/
  9. Caedus116

Xbox One Is it possible to re-create the Abyss from calamity in Vanilla?

I'm wanting to re-create the Abyss from Calamity on Xbox as there's sadly no option to have mods . I know it'll be a massive project but I've wanted to do this for a long time. I'm trying to figure out how long it'd take. I have a to-do list and what I'd need resource wise. However I'm still...
  10. Caedus116

My first (Creative Build).

I've never quite been into doing creations like this, so I'm still new to this sorta stuff. Any advice or critiques are welcome. Hope to get better with each build!
  11. Caedus116

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

My only problem is that the Sand Elemental doesn't seem to be spawning during a SandStorm for me. I've tried multiple different world in hardmode but I can't seem to find any. Other then that, I'm impressed! You guys did a great job with this update and I can't wait for 1.3.5+ to be added later on.
  12. Caedus116

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Welp. I just lost 2 HOURS of progress because of this stupid glitch. It happens every so often but I'm afraid to sort chests because of it. It's like a 50% chance of the game crashing completely when I try to use the "sort chest" option. PLEASE fix this asap because it's pissing me off a lot. Lmao
  13. Caedus116

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

When 1.3.4 comes out on Xbox/PS4 will the new features such as the Tavernkeep NPC be able to spawn in already generated worlds? Or will you have to make a new world just to get the newer stuff into your game? I'm working on a main hub world and I'd hate to have to make a new one just to have the...
  14. Caedus116

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

I tried purchasing the grey hoodie with the Terraria Logo off Amazon and it said it doesn't ship into Canada. I tried a few different things but nothing seemed to work. No clue why though. Haven't really owned much Terraria Merch before so this is kinda crappy. Lol
  15. Caedus116

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

It says it won't ship to Canada, any way around this? @Loki 'o_O
  16. Caedus116

PC Custom Armor/Mod info needed:

Hey there. Ok so for a few months I've wanted to create a mod or atleast texture pack. I've always had this one armor concept and I even have a model of it. My main problem is trying to animate it (aka the arms and legs). I'll figure it out but eventually, but for now I'm trying to figure out...
  17. Caedus116

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Btw, just wondering how the online multiplayer works. Nobody near me is in a local server but the online part doesn't seem to show anything.
  18. Caedus116

Hmm. Yeah that's weird for sure. Well wither way I'm glad it's finally out after all this time. Thank you Pipeworks, you did a damn good job. Can't wait to see mobile advance in the future! `;)
  19. Caedus116

Hey. I just loaded the game and it had my characters from my Xbox 360??? What's going on lol. I thought it'd load my Xbox One characters if anything. Or is that gonna be an option later on when it's caught up with Console?
  20. Caedus116

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

It would be tomorrow for you I believe.
Top Bottom