• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you enjoyed the classes ! Alchemist is definitely meant to bedifferent form the usual format (all of my classes are, really, but alchemist really is one step ahead in weirdness ^^') This makes is especially hard to balance, I've had people absolutely wrecking...
  2. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks ! :dryadwink: Hope you'll like how it turns out !
  3. Verveine

tModLoader Azure Skies

Lookin' Good :dryadwink:
  4. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Why not, as long as it follows vanilla balance and has enough content :dryadwink:
  5. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

It's not even about endgame stuff, Calamity never card about cross-content or compatibility. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, since the mod is meant to be played by itself, and was probably never intended to be used in modpacks. Most calamity weapons are defined by point and clicking your...
  6. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Calamity changes too much of the game to make support conceivable, sadly.
  7. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Having any gambler card in your deck will get him to move. Essentially, if you got the gambler deck item at some point, you're good
  8. Verveine

tModLoader Starter Classes

If you want to add support for the Gambler and Alchemist classes from Orchid, here are some good starter items (using internal names) : Note the classes do not have an emblem yet. - Alchemist : DaybloomFlask and EmberVial. - Gambler : EmbersCard and ForestCard. Please, also consider removing...
  9. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks ! Updating the wiki takes a ton of time though, and I rather spend it actually making the mod :(
  10. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

When you use a Gambler card, it ends up in a "special" inventory, acting as your deck. When attacking as a gambler, cards from that deck are drawn at random regularly, and you have to use the card you drawn like you'd use any other weapon, but essentially having to adapt to whatever is given to...
  11. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks <3
  12. Verveine

It works ! If you want to make the recipes unavailable unless a specific mod is installed, you can try this : Mod thoriumMod = ModLoader.GetMod("ThoriumMod"); if (thoriumMod != null) { // Add Thorium-related Recipe } It will reduce the "bloat" in the recipes list, and avoid some user...
  13. Verveine

Sure you can ! The goal is to have them being a bit more recognizable for the user without having to hover them and read the text associated to them ! They should not be hard to replicated when adding new classes (new 5-color palette, copy the encer of the emblem and you're set) If you've got a...
  14. Verveine

Also, here is an image containing alternate, more colored and differentiable versions of a bag (the bag itself was made from scratch based on boss bags proportions). They are far from perfect, but should be recognizable with a glance. the image includes TheLoneGamer's Esper and Sentries class...
  15. Verveine

Congratz on that ! A small misunderstanding, the amber Idol effects combines nicely with the adorned branch, not the copper scepter ! In other words, in my mind, the best thing to do would have been to remove the deep forest charm, and add the 2 mentioned items, while keeping the adorned branch...
  16. Verveine

Hey, owner of the orchid mod here ! Due to the way the shaman class works (interactions between weapons and empowerments), I believe a better starter to the class would be replacing the Deep Forest Charm (which is an underground jungle item, and not triggered by adorned branch !) with either a...
  17. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Who are you ? :dryadsad:
  18. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

19. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

I guess you're talking about the mineshaft ? The examplemod is a good starting point if you're planning on creating/understanding how worldgen works with TModloader. My mineshaft is a "complexified" case of the well from said mod. I'd advice you coming to the discord if you want more details...
  20. Verveine

tModLoader Orchid Mod

Thanks ! :dryadhappy:
Top Bottom