• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Buffling

I thought you were gonna answer all two hundred something questions and make everyone insane by...

I thought you were gonna answer all two hundred something questions and make everyone insane by blowing up the notification bell
  2. Buffling

Anxiety Pills For when you want to feel something

Anxiety Pills For when you want to feel something
  3. Buffling

Question of Day 237: If there's anything you can say for certain that you've learnt from life...

Question of Day 237: If there's anything you can say for certain that you've learnt from life what is it?
  4. Buffling

uwu, it's markimoo

uwu, it's markimoo
  5. Buffling

Hey everyone, the Terraria Community Forums Talent Show is finally here! If you have a talent...

Hey everyone, the Terraria Community Forums Talent Show is finally here! If you have a talent you want to share, that's the place to head!
  6. Buffling

Question of Day 236: If you were reborn in another life, would you rather be born in the past...

Question of Day 236: If you were reborn in another life, would you rather be born in the past or the future? Why?
  7. Buffling

If you tell me what you want it to look like, I could try to draw something for you

If you tell me what you want it to look like, I could try to draw something for you
  8. Buffling

dang it, but I’ve been here so long!

dang it, but I’ve been here so long!
  9. Buffling

You didn’t just have sephiroth, breath of the wild, never gonna give you up, sheikah language...

You didn’t just have sephiroth, breath of the wild, never gonna give you up, sheikah language, and terraria melee weapons open in your tabs lol, but I respect your choice of tabs to open
  10. Buffling

Sorry it took me so long to post the QoD, I’ve been throwing up for the last couple hours

Sorry it took me so long to post the QoD, I’ve been throwing up for the last couple hours
  11. Buffling

Question of Day 235: If you could make a video game about anything, what would it be like?

Question of Day 235: If you could make a video game about anything, what would it be like?
  12. Buffling

I have now successfully followed the entirety of the forums, and thus anyone I have not followed...

I have now successfully followed the entirety of the forums, and thus anyone I have not followed does not exist
  13. Buffling

How well-known is the person above you?

8/10 I seem to see you around everywhere
  14. Buffling

I once messed up my neck doing a backflip... Then I never did a backflip again

I once messed up my neck doing a backflip... Then I never did a backflip again
  15. Buffling

I'll post it on the communal postal board when I see it comes up

I'll post it on the communal postal board when I see it comes up
  16. Buffling

Question of Day 234: How would you want to die most?

Question of Day 234: How would you want to die most?
  17. Buffling

Nice pfp; it almost looks like the College of Winterhold symbol from skyrim: [ATTACH]

Nice pfp; it almost looks like the College of Winterhold symbol from skyrim:
  18. Buffling

Kill the person above you.

Cinnamon Gum was accidentally swallowed
  19. Buffling

But also that was darthmorf, not Unit One that gave the warning

But also that was darthmorf, not Unit One that gave the warning
Top Bottom