• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ShivTex3

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

I don't think they're the same person, If I remember correctly, at this point Cthulhu is pretty much dust and bones, otherwise what would be the point of creating the mechanicals? It wouldn't make any sense to create a Cthulhu 2.0 if the original one were alive. Also, what about the brain of...
  2. ShivTex3

Naw man, that ain't the case, its just Digitus over there who's tryna beeat the [ISPOILER] out of me

Naw man, that ain't the case, its just Digitus over there who's tryna beeat the out of me
  3. ShivTex3

PC Why I think NPC Unhappiness and how Pylons are locked are a HUGE mistake

Why not just removing the punishment part? Y'know, if you want to "ignore" the NPC happiness system, then good for you, but if you follow it properly, you get rewards (Such as the lower prizes.) I have to agree with you, the NPC system is limiting lots of possibilities, specially for those who...
  4. ShivTex3

Texture Pack A-OK Slap Hand

This TP is 👌👌👌
  5. ShivTex3

I beetter prepare myself then...

I beetter prepare myself then...
  6. ShivTex3

OH NO, I THOUGHT WE WERE B E E S T FRIENDS

OH NO, I THOUGHT WE WERE B E E S T FRIENDS
  7. ShivTex3

Oh noice

Oh noice
  8. ShivTex3

same bruh

same bruh
  9. ShivTex3

tModLoader How do I use a custom Spite Sheet?

Idk if this works with town NPCs but you might want to check out the flutter slime AI, specially the following: public override void FindFrame(int frameHeight) { // This makes the sprite flip horizontally in conjunction with the npc.direction. npc.spriteDirection...
  10. ShivTex3

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

To whoever likes making texture packs out there. PLEASE make this a thing
  11. ShivTex3

Oh, looks good.

Oh, looks good.
  12. ShivTex3

Is that a worm boss/ enemy?

Is that a worm boss/ enemy?
  13. ShivTex3

Huh...? [ATTACH] For a moment there, I forgot that time existed-

Huh...? For a moment there, I forgot that time existed-
  14. ShivTex3

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Workshop is coming out next Monday huh? Can we just take a minute to appreciate the team's work-
  15. ShivTex3

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

Just saw the new trailer. Never thought I'd be this excited for a square-
  16. ShivTex3

The Meathook

Terraria: Only Hooks Any%
  17. ShivTex3

Truly beautiful

Truly beautiful
  18. ShivTex3

[MEDIA] s p o o n

s p o o n