• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. PhantomTerrarian

Terraria Biome Infection Suggestion

Sadly I don't have drawings of this but I can describe it another world Infection look theirs Corruption and Crimson What About Currptson imagine all the corruption and crimson combined to create unspeakable evil its boss is CepSin. CepSin is this Terrifying creature that only spawns if you...
  2. PhantomTerrarian

I have an Suggestion For Terraria: Separate Achievements

can you terraria dev's add feature where your achievements were separate for one of your character cause I find it strange for multiple of your characters having to share a couple of achievements
Top Bottom