• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Qui Devorat

https://m.imgur.com/zYWRAaZ

https://m.imgur.com/zYWRAaZ
  2. Qui Devorat

When you're going into gambit thinking "eurgh I have a poopy bygones" then this happens...

When you're going into gambit thinking "eurgh I have a poopy bygones" then this happens...
  3. Qui Devorat

I only got a pack of sherbet and a dart board with Justin Bieber's face on it

I only got a pack of sherbet and a dart board with Justin Bieber's face on it
  4. Qui Devorat

Go on pub crawls and rack up a list of bar tabs and criminal records in the double digits? YUS...

Go on pub crawls and rack up a list of bar tabs and criminal records in the double digits? YUS THE ROZZERS KNOW ME AS THE SNATCHER OF SPIRITS ON SATURDAY NIGHTS, THE GODFORSAKEN GUINNESS GULPER, FOR I AM THE BEVERAGE BANTLING OF BRIGHTON, AND I AM HERE TO STIR IN YOU FEAR, WHILE I NIP TWIXT THE...
  5. Qui Devorat

YES, HARRY LET’S SHOW EM WHY WE CALL OURSELVES THE SWEAT BANDITS

YES, HARRY LET’S SHOW EM WHY WE CALL OURSELVES THE SWEAT BANDITS
  6. Qui Devorat

....saying “I AIN’T DYING THE TEAM BURDEN, SO LET’S TAKE EM TO SCHOOL”

....saying “I AIN’T DYING THE TEAM BURDEN, SO LET’S TAKE EM TO SCHOOL”
  7. Qui Devorat

Five pvplayers all coming for the kill, a score bar that requires a checkpoint to fill...

Five pvplayers all coming for the kill, a score bar that requires a checkpoint to fill, surrounded, I turn and talk to my MIDA Multi-Tool...
  8. Qui Devorat

Good to meet you again And you haven’t changed the day since I saw you last, looking like you...

Good to meet you again And you haven’t changed the day since I saw you last, looking like you duct taped a cheese grater to your backside
  9. Qui Devorat

FEAR MY FLOWER NODDY

FEAR MY FLOWER NODDY
  10. Qui Devorat

Hey that forehead don’t lie so neither will I

Hey that forehead don’t lie so neither will I
  11. Qui Devorat

You look like what would happen if Gordon Ramsay had a staring contest with a wall, thought it...

You look like what would happen if Gordon Ramsay had a staring contest with a wall, thought it looked at him funny then jumped face first through it just to teach it a lesson Now after the much needed cosmetic surgery he looks like his father is a weeaboo bin bag and his mum is a mountain range
  12. Qui Devorat

Little do people see that denying yourself the truth makes you an idiot as well. Sure, it may...

Little do people see that denying yourself the truth makes you an idiot as well. Sure, it may not seem such at first, but tell yourself that when you bumble into a bad situation of your own making because you refused to listen.
  13. Qui Devorat

But you know what they say Better doing the wrong thing for ten years then realising you’re dun...

But you know what they say Better doing the wrong thing for ten years then realising you’re dun goofing and doing the right thing for the rest, rather than spending your whole life chasing a self-destructive quest for revenge that ultimately molds you into what you hunt.
  14. Qui Devorat

Yes well I’ve learned a little more to not be pushy. You can take my advice if you really think...

Yes well I’ve learned a little more to not be pushy. You can take my advice if you really think it’ll help, I’m not forcing it on anyone. Change comes from within, and it’s taken me time to fully understand that.
  15. Qui Devorat

If you learn from his transgressions, become a better man with such knowledge, and go on your...

If you learn from his transgressions, become a better man with such knowledge, and go on your merry way, he will be left on his own with his own personal demons picking away at him knowing that he failed to make others suffer with him. Just because you have been scarred by someone who snapped...
  16. Qui Devorat

Treating someone cruelly may turn them rabid in turn, but others who are aware of their plight...

Treating someone cruelly may turn them rabid in turn, but others who are aware of their plight may realise what they are becoming and actively defy it, which is arguably the better route for if you become like your oppressor, then he wins, for in your madness you inadvertently become his disciple.
  17. Qui Devorat

I think the guy behind this was so doped up he was walking on the sun If they think I’m a...

I think the guy behind this was so doped up he was walking on the sun If they think I’m a believer in this then they’re definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed
  18. Qui Devorat

IKR I hate that feeling when my legs turn to jelly on the stairs So now I tuck em behind my...

IKR I hate that feeling when my legs turn to jelly on the stairs So now I tuck em behind my head, stick em on a pulley and whistle a merry tune as I tug myself up the stairs while looking like the world’s first wholly organic ironing board OHHH I’M JAKE THHEEEE PEG DIDDLY DO, DIDDLY DO WITH ME...
  19. Qui Devorat

Playing Xenoverse 2 and by the end of the hour I had a clown in my backyard trying to take my...

Playing Xenoverse 2 and by the end of the hour I had a clown in my backyard trying to take my gate on a date
  20. Qui Devorat

Qui Devorat's Poetic request bar.

Ah so something abstract Gimme a minute *crax fingers* *cough* The whispering malediction that hollers in the mind. The force that wishes all detractors struck blind. The horror, the storm, that shatters or becomes the norm. Feeling like a blaze, a blizzard or just uncomfortably warm...
Top Bottom