• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. pototo

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1.5 WhEn DeVs In all seriousness, what was the greatest milestone/achievement that you have reached?
  2. pototo

Ask a Summoner Main Anything

Sorry I was a little late, but if I was to choose one I would choose the coin gun, because its the only weapon which uses coins for ammo and if you loads of platinum coins (e.g. in journey mode) its OP.
  3. pototo

AMA, I guess.

what is your favourite stage of the game?
  4. pototo

I like sentries less then whips, I like whips. (cough cough BoC and EoW)
  5. pototo

Ranger is fun, Melee is my second favourite, and mage is kinda meh to me
  6. pototo

Enchanted dagger, it so cool!
  7. pototo

Idk, the way thing work with it fun and its a good challenge, you can practice your dodging and the weapons are quite creative
  8. pototo

Ask me anything
  9. pototo

tModLoader Too Many Enemies

you could try a peace candle + calming potion and see if that permanently lowers spawnrates, or make a new player/world
  10. pototo

PC Rick Astley Texture Pack

Retextures bosses to have rick rolls on them. This is cursed.
  11. pototo

tModLoader How would I go about applying a permanent debuff to the player?

For the mod that I'm making for me and my friends, I made debuff that changes your max life to 1/3 of what it could have been, however I can't figure out how to do this and so you need to re-apply the debuff every time you heal at the nurse or die. How would I go around this problem?
  12. pototo

tModLoader Too Many Enemies

You should try verify your files. Go to steam --> tModLoader --> right-click --> properties --> local files --> verify integrity
Top Bottom