• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Zê

Switch Raining bug

Hello, Im not sure if this has already been posted, if so my apologies for a 2nd thread. I noticed yesterday that the rain drops stopped at 243’ Surface even though i had mined the dirt blocks lower than that at my base. It no longer hit the “ground” and had a gap between the rain and the blocks...
  2. Zê

Question about minimum requirements

Hello! Im hoping someone can help me with this. I have had Terraria for steam(pc) for years and just finally have a laptop that could play it. (Or so i thought). Im running a dell inspirion 15 Amd A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 graphics 1.89 Ghz with 8 GB ram with Windows 10. All my drivers...
  3. Zê

Resolved [Mobile] Black screen stuck on thorn chakra

Im am on android. I try to open Terraria and its on a black screen with a thorn chakra spinning. Has anyone come across this? Is there a fix? @Unit One, have you heard of this? Thank you for any help.
  4. Zê

Resolved Nazar trouble

I know there's a lot of issues out there right now with the update and such. My friend can't even play it at all. I've been farming the dungeon for cursed skulls for a few days now and haven't got a nazar once. A lot of tally counters but no joy on nazar. Has anyone gotten one since the update...
  5. Zê

Mobile Terraria Multiplayer for IOS

Hello, are there any players that still use this app? I'm real new to mobile and like to find some people to play with/trade items with. I've read the reviews and and hesitant because of people coming in and taking everything or destroying your builds and I don't want that. Looking for some...
Top Bottom