• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Iara

Project: Monster Book and Monster Pets! (Looking for FEEDBACK, and sprite artists)

Monster Book and Monster Pets! (pending logo) I have always been in love with Digimon, Neopets, Maplestory's familiar system and I am even fond of Pokémon. The idea of getting new pets is appealing to me. I like Terraria's pet system, but I can't help but feel it is underutilised by both the...
  2. Iara

PC Missing Banners + Extra banner-related content

I haven't seen any discussion about these in a long while. The following monsters are still missing banners. Nymph, Tim and Doctor Bones all have banners, so there's no excuse for these monsters to not have one: -Baby Slime -Crimtane Bunny -Crimtane Goldish -Vicious Penguin -The Bride -Bee...
Top Bottom