• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. CirnouliK

tModLoader In Need of Coder for Small Mod

So! First time fully making a thread on the forums... I was wondering if a programmer might be able to help me out with something. I'm making a rather small mod (Literally about 3 items in total), and need someone that can program somewhat decently. I can make all the sprites necessary, which...
  2. CirnouliK

How come we can't put a Horseshoe on a Bundle of Balloons?

This may have been asked before, but how come you can't put a horseshoe, or an Obsidian Horseshoe, onto a Bundle of Balloons? I love the BoB - its a bit more fun to use than most wings, and the extra, instant height gain is rather useful. I mean, sure, you could argue that you could use a...
  3. CirnouliK

PC Hello everyone!

First time forum poster, long time Terraria player! I got it from a friend back when it was at 1.2 before they added alchemical plants. Been having fun playing this game and I can't wait for tomorrow!
Top Bottom