• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. CirnouliK

tModLoader Boxinator, a mod in a box to make boxes for boxing (aka lazy instant houses)

Could you also possibly make boxes that make long, thin platform houses? Like the ones that allow your NPCs to fight enemies on the ground some people use? I'd provide an example picture but I'm on mobile.
  2. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Oooohh~ I wonder what those are... I can hardly wait!
  3. CirnouliK

tModLoader In Need of Coder for Small Mod

So! First time fully making a thread on the forums... I was wondering if a programmer might be able to help me out with something. I'm making a rather small mod (Literally about 3 items in total), and need someone that can program somewhat decently. I can make all the sprites necessary, which...
  4. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Thank you thank you thank you!~ I very much appreciate the extra effort, and I'm sure many others will too!
  5. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

And that's what's so good about it! Small mods are great, 'cause they can go into any other mod without messing things up! ... Bleh. Guess I'll have to find some other mod, then. Best of luck.
  6. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

That still raises the problem of people that want one singular big mod installed at a time. Elerium is gonna be big, but what if people want Thorium or Calamity instead but don't wanna combine both mods in one world?
  7. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

WHAT!? But then I can't run this mod with other big mods without it taking even longer to load on my computer, alongside the fact this works great as a standalone mod to add into already-modded Terraria games!
  8. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

How's the progress, if I may ask? ovo (( My apologies; I'm just super excited. ))
  9. CirnouliK

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I'd personally like a download on the page for this myself. This looks essential!
  10. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

That could work as well! Or make it a shifting, glowing cyan/yellow eye called the 'Karmic Eye'.
  11. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

I recently found out that Thorium added in something similar; you use something that looks similar to Sans' skull, and three Blasters appear behind you before firing off. Maybe make it into a small version of his skull? ... Or maybe make it into a Terraria-esque WingDing. Who knows~
  12. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Just curious; if you're working on this currently, any ETA? If not, I understand. Just super-excited. ^-^
  13. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Because, IMO, the Honey Comb is a useless item from start to finish. If you can kill the Queen Bee, a moderately-difficult early-game boss, with an empty accessory slot, there are much better things to put in there than something that releases 1-2 damage bursts of bees. That's just me though.
  14. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Awesoooome! I am so excited to see them, then! I'd suggest a golden heart necklace for the 'Escape Plan', or perhaps name it 'The Locket' instead if we can stack references in. Will it come with a graphic for when you wear it?
  15. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Awesome! Thank ya very much; I love the Spear, but hate how it seems to fall off later on. I'd also say, in addition to the above, make it so the extra spears it spawn either home in, or are faster to collide with the enemy. Secondly! I had the idea of combining some of the necklace accessories...
  16. CirnouliK

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

I remember when a friend got me this game during a contest on a livestream we were watching at the time, all the way back during 1.0.1(2?). Here I am, years later, still playing it. Thanks, everyone. You're all awesome.~
  17. CirnouliK

tModLoader Miscellania

Gotta say, loving this mod so far! Just curious though; as I've yet to see any kinda Gaster Blaster in the other mod, will that go here instead? I'm all for more references! Secondly, while I'm thinking about it; any chance you could make a post-Moon Lord crafting recipe for a better Spear of...
  18. CirnouliK

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

Ya have to map the UI pop-up to a button in the controls scheme. Thank you! I'm loving this mod so far for sure!
  19. CirnouliK

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That's only in Hardmode. Before then you need to make a Teratoma out of rotten chunks and demonite bars. Put one of those two in the Guide's help thingy and he'll get you squared away.
  20. CirnouliK

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

Is there a way I can download it outside of the mod downloader in tModLoader?
Top Bottom