• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. D

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod...

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod and it is amazing ,but my little cousin doesn't speak english :/ Is there any chance to translate this mod ? I have no idea how to do it but I would appreciate any advice please
  2. D

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod...

Hi do you know how to make a translation for modded game aswell ? I have installed spirit mod and it is amazing ,but my little cousin doesn't speak english :/ Is there any chance to translate this mod ? I have no idea how to do it but I would appreciate any advice please
  3. D

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

4. D

Item name changer mod?

Hi is there a mod that allows you to rename items ? I have recently downloaded the SPIRIT MOD for my little cousin but his English is not really good so I was wondering if there are any mods that will allow me to add my own translated names for each item from the spirit mod? Damien
  5. D

HI I would love to play this mod with my little cousin but unfortunately He doesn't speak...

HI I would love to play this mod with my little cousin but unfortunately He doesn't speak english :/ Is there any chance for you to give me the names of the items in the mod so I could translate it in to a different language and then add it back into to the game please?
  6. D

tModLoader Antiaris

Great job guys ! My 14 yo cousin loves this mod but his english is not as good as it should be to understand every single quest in the game ... I am not always there to translate it for him but i would love to translate all the quests into polish, let me know if you want to add one more...
  7. D

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Hurray Polish language is finally out:) thanks alot for all the language packs ! Are u planning to add more spell tomes to the game in the near future? There is a lot of cool weapons in the game but only a few spell tomes, i would love to see more
  8. D

tAPI Arcanity: Create your own spells (WIP - unreleased) ideas needed

Hi is this mod out yet? i wanted to create some new spells for terraria but im not sure how to do it
  9. D

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

love it ! Can you please add lots of spells to the game :) i love magic :) I know it's probably too early for that kind of questions but are you planning to add polish translation to the game ?
Top Bottom