• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Sapharan

**REPORTED** Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

For me music stopped working at 1.4.1.1 and still doesn't in 1.4.1.2. All else works fine. I have no texturepacks, no wavebanks. I even reinstalled the game etc. nothing... Also, game does not start with 0% music, nor does it reset to 0%. It just doesnt work, no matter how loud music is set.
  2. Sapharan

**REPORTED** Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

Well, sad news is, 1.4.1.2 does not fix the bug. No music at all, no matter the music level slider... Gonna wait more for the fix i guess.
  3. Sapharan

tModLoader Rare Item Swap

I love the idea but there is definitely one thing missing... "Available" section.
  4. Sapharan

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

VeinMiner is not compatible with newest tModLoader, that's why it doesn't work for you
  5. Sapharan

tModLoader [0.1] Mystic Hunter

I'm a huge fan of castlevania, and this system from Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow (Also present in Blodstained: Ritual of the Night). I'm looking forward to this mod.
  6. Sapharan

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

Awesome mod, really. With more prefixes it's much more interesting, and also bad prefixes for accesories is nice addition. Btw, i took my time and provided Polish names for every prefix you have:
  7. Sapharan

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

If i bind bind an and accesory that has an effect (for example +4% damage) and then bind an accesorry that was made from it and inherits the same effect, do they stack?
  8. Sapharan

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Is it possible for modders using API to add individual slots instead of whole pages?
  9. Sapharan

https://slayersclub.bethesda.net/en/referral/eeb17d35df81343f22a04fbc74916d64

https://slayersclub.bethesda.net/en/referral/eeb17d35df81343f22a04fbc74916d64
  10. Sapharan

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

This is one of my favourite mods. Adds so much variety to the game. I hope to see even more.
  11. Sapharan

tModLoader Shop Expander

This will solve very problem when someone has multiple content mods enabled, amazing!
  12. Sapharan

Working hard on new mod, please join my discord channel for more details: https://discord.gg/pBSQMV4

Working hard on new mod, please join my discord channel for more details: https://discord.gg/pBSQMV4
  13. Sapharan

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

I'm finally back. As you know already, this mod has been abandoned. I'm currently working hard on creating new one. Please refer to my discord channel: https://discord.gg/pBSQMV4 I will get there updates on the progress of my new content mod. Some things will return, but most content will be...
  14. Sapharan

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Question? Does this mod work well alongside Prefixes for Enemies, or is it incompatible?
  15. Sapharan

tModLoader Various Weathers

I'm playing with this mod and i love it. Terraria clearly missed something like that (And me being a fan of weather mods in bethesda games, it's a huge thing). I wonder.. I always imagine Terraria world being a huge island that is between worlds and different timelines of real world.. how about...
  16. Sapharan

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

It's amazing idea, i love it. Thou a little overpowered? How about another version of the mod where you have to craft an upgrade and use it to add page to inventory? Those upgrades would be harder to craft each time you apply a new upgrade, so it could be limited to for example 10 upgrades or so?
  17. Sapharan

I tried to port my mod to newest tModLoader, but because of utter chaos in coding of my mod it was never going to end. I decided to start from the scratch. Don't expect returning of half the content. There will be my own ideas and stuff based on myths and legends, but stuff that are taken...
  18. Sapharan

Thank you for your constructive criticism. Ok, so to make everyones moods better (or worse) this mod is discontinued. I'm working on something else, but very slowly. I may or may not take points on some of the criticism. Yet i don't like to reveal everything on plate, because in my opinion it...
  19. Sapharan

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

I love you. (not really)
  20. Sapharan

tModLoader The Xoveron Mod

I'm guessing this mod needs all four of the content mods active? Or can i play it with only Calamity and Thorium and get only content related to those two?
Top Bottom