• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. GoldenTerrabyte

Switch Motion Aiming with Joy Con

While aiming with a joystick is certainly doable, it can be somewhat finicky. The Switch in handheld mode has touch screen controls that are nice for portable play, but there is no alternative while docked. Many Switch games allow the use of the Joy Con's gyro controls to aim and point, and I...
  2. GoldenTerrabyte

Jungle Furniture

Originally, this suggestion began with me simply going to suggest being able to re-place Jungle Spores as decoration and lighting, as they look really cool. However, as I wrote that down, I realized that there's no furniture set to match the look. A furniture set to be crafted with Jungle Spores...
  3. GoldenTerrabyte

Paraglider

Somewhat inspired from Breath of the Wild, I think having a Paraglider in Terraria would be rather fun. More or less the same as the Umbrella as it works now, in that you'd simply hold it in your hotbar, and you'd descend slower, and alleviate any fall damage. The main difference here being that...
  4. GoldenTerrabyte

Crit Sounds

Some kind of audio cue when you get a crit would be a nice little touch, I think. To make it a little bit more satisfying when it happens. With an option to disable it, of course, for those people who go for max crit chance loadouts.
  5. GoldenTerrabyte

Hold Down, fall through platforms without stopping

An extremely small, simple suggestion. I think holding down should allow you to fall through platforms instead of stopping to land on it, and then dropping through. This would make movement a little better especially in boss arenas.
  6. GoldenTerrabyte

Tape Measure

A very basic tool for building purposes, the tape measure, to let you easily test the distance between things. You can click on a tile, and move around, and it will tell you how many tiles away you are from the one you clicked on. In essence, serving a similar function to the Ruler, only it can...
  7. GoldenTerrabyte

Small Change/Buff for Nebula Blaze

The Nebula Blaze is a decent weapon. A nice rate of fire, not too heavy on Mana consumption, a good damage per hit, especially with the occasional blue shots that deal lots of additional damage. However, for the part of the game in which you get it,(an event with hordes of enemies, followed by a...
  8. GoldenTerrabyte

Keyboard + Mouse or Controller?

While it's pretty obvious that the majority uses the Keyboard + Mouse for PC Terraria, I'm curious what the balance actually is between the two in terms of who uses what. I personally prefer the controller, it's definitely much better than the current Console controller setup, since there's a...
  9. GoldenTerrabyte

Controller play - Some menu functions are unresponsive

Some of the functions in the inventory are unresponsive for some reason when using a controller. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the controller itself, since the same buttons respond fine on other games, and the same problem happens no matter what buttons I map the controls to. Basically...
  10. GoldenTerrabyte

Mobile Didn't there used to be a Targeting function?

I remember way back when, when Hardmode first came out, you were able to tap on enemies to target them, which made combat a bit more doable considering Mobile's odd control scheme. Is there a reason this was removed? Is this ever going to return? The wiki also mentions it as if it still exists...
  11. GoldenTerrabyte

Underrated Weapons

What are some weapons you really like, but feel are forgotten about or disliked often? For me, I have to say the Flower of Fire. IMO it's the best weapon pre-Hardmode, but I feel like people forget about it often, though I may be wrong.
  12. GoldenTerrabyte

Dark Dyes

When you have a colored dye and a Silver Dye, you can make this into either a Bright Dye, or a Color and Silver Dye. With a Black dye, you can make a Color and Black dye, but there is no darker equivalent to the Bright dye. I suggest we add one, for some more dark options when dyeing things.
  13. GoldenTerrabyte

Mobile Does anyone else hope the next Meet the Team person is a Mobile worker?

The Mobile version of Terraria has briefly been mentioned here and there in terms of Pipeworks' rebuild of Console and Mobile, and we know for sure it's being worked on, but it hasn't been touched upon that much, we have no idea how close behind Console it is in production, and I believe there...
  14. GoldenTerrabyte

Mobile Make placing Minecart Tracks easier

So, when placing Minecart Tracks in Mobile Terraria, the control scheme makes this very tedious. Especially when going diagonally. Now, my suggestion is to have it so that the right joystick, when in a minecart and holding tracks in the hotbar, will accurately place more track in the desired...
  15. GoldenTerrabyte

Gemspark Block waterfalls not working

Title basically explains it. Running waterfalls off of Gemspark Blocks should produce a light emitting waterfall of a matching color. However, this does not seem to work on this version. While not a major bug, it is something I hope is fixed soon! Gemspark waterfalls are fun for building!
  16. GoldenTerrabyte

Have you ever wanted something in the game, but never suggested it, and it got added?

The title says it all. Has anyone had this? And if so, what was it? As for me, I actually haven't had this, but I'm curious if other people have.
  17. GoldenTerrabyte

Speed and Size modifiers should affect non-sword Melee weapons

Speed and size, these are two important attributes to melee weapons, but why do the modifiers that change them only work on swords? I mean, couldn't they potentially work on other weapons too? Boomerangs, flails, yo-yos, spears, these should be able to get these modifiers. Now, if the problem...
  18. GoldenTerrabyte

Toggle Visibility for WINGS in Vanity

Well... That's it, really. When wings are equipped in a vanity slot, the Visibility eye should show up on that slot. So if you make it not visible, then the wings only show while in flight, meaning you can have vanity wings with a cape too. I think this should be the solution to that issue.
  19. GoldenTerrabyte

TCF Suggestion A few suggestions for Statuses/Profile Posts

It's possible this issue has been brought up in this section before, but I don't seem to see one, plus I have multiple different suggestions regarding this subject. So, first and foremost, the obvious. An "unwatch post" option would be nice, because a lot of us understand the feeling of...
  20. GoldenTerrabyte

Bows vs. Guns?

Simple idea. Which of the two do you like better, and why? Personally I like bows better. I like the way they work, the ammo tends to be a little easier to get and isn't used up as fast, and they just feel a little more awesome in my opinion. I suppose that's mainly because of Zelda.
Top Bottom