• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. catgaming918

On November 4th 2018, I made one of my first messages on the forums "I cant wait for terraria...

On November 4th 2018, I made one of my first messages on the forums "I cant wait for terraria 1.3.6" and it is currently 2:15 am in the morning may 15th 2020 and with 1.4 dropping in just 1 more day ive never been more exited :)
  2. catgaming918

Haven't been on here in a while...

Haven't been on here in a while...
  3. catgaming918

i am an idiot

i am an idiot
  4. catgaming918

i had to create two comments because of word limit

i had to create two comments because of word limit
  5. catgaming918

potions out of my chest and i relize im running out of space in magic storage i go to create a...

potions out of my chest and i relize im running out of space in magic storage i go to create a new storage item and i break the old one and place some new ones down i go to look in the chest and all my items were gone i exit the game and reload with out saving and I had forgotten that...
  6. catgaming918

i was just playing terraria and I was just preparing to fight the moonlord in my current...

i was just playing terraria and I was just preparing to fight the moonlord in my current playthrough of the game. i went to get some
  7. catgaming918

great video you deserve way more subs also god job on eye of Cthulhu kill enjoying the melee...

great video you deserve way more subs also god job on eye of Cthulhu kill enjoying the melee series so far :)
  8. catgaming918

good job

good job
  9. catgaming918

destroy the turkeys!

destroy the turkeys!
  10. catgaming918

and this one

and this one
  11. catgaming918

no problem

no problem
  12. catgaming918

one day i did an experiment and pretended to die by flopping on the ground for 5 minutes and not...

one day i did an experiment and pretended to die by flopping on the ground for 5 minutes and not moving to see what my cat would do and my he just sat there staring at me.
  13. catgaming918

one day cats will rule the world... and nyan cat will be the leader

one day cats will rule the world... and nyan cat will be the leader
  14. catgaming918

i commented so you o me 99999999999999999999 moneys yay

i commented so you o me 99999999999999999999 moneys yay
  15. catgaming918

lemon

lemon
  16. catgaming918

Ask A Stupid Question...

how do i do this so much better
  17. catgaming918

Ask A Stupid Question...

what what what is ? why is my name cat gaming and a dog pic?
  18. catgaming918

Ask A Stupid Question...

a person what did i just say?
  19. catgaming918

Ask A Stupid Question...

whats a question?
  20. catgaming918

It has some pretty cool games the best i can program is a sprite walking 1 step and then...

It has some pretty cool games the best i can program is a sprite walking 1 step and then spinning around
Top Bottom