• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Max :3

WIP Lunar Equipment!

Hello to all you guys! Here is my 3rd suggestion, and possibly the last one. *Ahem* Unless more ideas come to me *Ahem* One point I would like to say, is that this idea is linked to another ones I posted. *Yes, self-adverstisement* The Lunar Gauntlet, and, Destroyer of Life. Only in the case...
  2. Max :3

WIP Final tier Gauntlets!

Hello to all again! This time I'm going to introduce the Lunar Gauntlets, gauntlets that improve the stats of the chosen class! Since it's end-game, there are 4 gauntlets, which can be crafted with 30 Luminite Bars, an Avenger Emblem, a Destroyer Emblem, and 30 Fragments of the class the player...
  3. Max :3

PC Destroyer of Life!

BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS I ALREADY POSTED THIS IN THE "ITEMS" FORUMS, I'M POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE I GOT CONFUSED WITH THE TOPICS, SO SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION OR FURTHER PROBLEMS! THANKS A LOT TO @Gotcha! FOR THE SUGGESTION OF THE PROJECTILE!! Well, hello to all you guys again. After the big fail...
  4. Max :3

PC Phantasm's Moon Lord counterpart!

Well, hello to all you guys again. After the big fail that was my more types of unlimited ammo topic, I realized something. The Vortex Beater has an upgrade, which is the S.D.M.G, and also that the Electrosphere Launcher (Or any rocket launcher really), has an upgrade too, which is Celebration...
  5. Max :3

PC More types of Endless ammo!

So, as many of you may know, there is the Endless Quiver and the Endless Musket Pouch. But today, I questioned myself, why just the basics when you can upgrade it? So, here I present you, the different types of Endless Ammo! Of course, Luminite is off the table, even though I made sprites for...
Top Bottom