• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Artyy Weapon Pack

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, I can't make it so the fall damage is back with the horseshoe, but I will make the crafting recipe a bit harder and I will make the wand itself a little slower to use. Anyways, thank you for playing :happy:. If you find any item too overpowered or...
  2. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Yea, heal swords are kinda OP. I tried to add hard crafts for them, but, I failed miserably xD. Well, good luck playing, I appreciate your support :joy:
  3. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Also, check out Hybrid World. I've alredy released it. HW is cool!
  4. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Hybrid World

Yea, maybe. If I like your ideas and if I can make them, then, sure. Okay.
  5. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Okay, im gonna fix it, tottaly. But I've decided to take a break from terraria and do my own things. Thanks for the feedback. Gonna be fixed.
  6. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Hybrid World

Have a nice day, everybody! This is my second project, I hope you all enjoy it. It does not add much, but still something. Anyway, here is a list of content: 171 items 22 NPCs 5 bosses 5 tiles 27 (de)buffs 1 rideable mount. I hope you like it, have a nice game, good luck.
  7. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Can I link more than 1 mods to github?

I think I figured it out myself, but im not sure. Im gonna post here if any trouble, but I think I figured it out. Also, you were very fast to reply, вот розбийник. Я тоже русский, кста.
  8. ArtyyTheTerrarian

tModLoader Can I link more than 1 mods to github?

Hello. I've released AWP and linked it to GitHub. Ok, cool. But what if I want to link another mod? Do I just erase the name of already linked mod and re-link the second one? Will the first mod un-link and be 5MB again, or everything will be OK? Thanks.
  9. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Also, I can add your own vanity set in my mod) It's easy to do and that would be cool) Reply if you want to
  10. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Thanks. I am really close to finishing Hybrid World. And I can say that Hybrid World is smaller, but better. For example, AWP has 173 items, and HW has 140+ items. I plan to release HW by the end of December. Thank you, I appreciate your support) :joy: :happy:
  11. ArtyyTheTerrarian

So, i know how to add basic particles that leave a trail after a proj, but how can i make it spawn in different shapes?

So, to add basic particles you need to type something like this: public override void AI() { Dust.NewDust(projectile.position, projectile.width, projectile.height, DUSTIDHERE); } Or to add custom paricles like this: public override void AI() {...
  12. ArtyyTheTerrarian

really, I want to post something in modding thread, but insufficient privileges. Waiting until I...

really, I want to post something in modding thread, but insufficient privileges. Waiting until I can post there.
  13. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Ahhhh... I hate it. Now I need to update the mod AGAIN... ono. There are a bunch of little things that i missed like wyvern scales not dropping. My gosh. Please, comment here if you find any other bug.
  14. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Basic zombie walking animation

For anyone out there, who needs a zombie walking animation, here. Take it.
  15. ArtyyTheTerrarian

I agree with blobo, they are buggy, but idk how to fix it. About boss checklist, earlier, there was a list of bosses in boss checklist, but suddenly when I compiled the mod, an error appeared and the list was no longer working. I had to remove it. This is very bad, I know it would have been...
  16. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Yep, but there is a blobo core boss with them and he is shooting projectiles at you.
  17. ArtyyTheTerrarian

NP. Thanks ':) :joy:
  18. ArtyyTheTerrarian

Download the update, should be working now.
  19. ArtyyTheTerrarian

The item is named SoulOfHell, but i wrote SoulofHell... That's why they're not dropping... Be sure to update now
Top Bottom