• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. LapLasagna

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

I know what he's talking about, just sent in a bug report. It's making certain random blocks in worlds made before 1.3.5 appear either differently, like painted copper plated blocks turned into marble blocks OR solid blocks are now translucent, like having waterfall walls behind a solid wall of...
  2. LapLasagna

PS4/XB1 Terraria 1.3.4 Hotfixes

I've reported numerous bugs and glitches, and I'm still convinced that characters with "map memory"(?), or characters with long play times, experience slower loading times and frame rate issues. I tested this theory out with the Vortex Beater glitch, and noted that new characters not only have...
  3. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I'm actually pretty disappointed with the pins not being for sale, seeing as I rather not use the Discord app. It just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. I only use it for updates and news.
  4. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Thank you for clarifying this. I just wanted confirmation that console versions are NOT "caught up", as numerous people have stated. I'm still grateful we got a large (and free) update, don't get me wrong. But now I have a second question, and please don't take offense. If the 1.3.5 update was...
  5. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

For consoles, seeing as we're getting the equivalent of 1.3.2-1.3.4, does that mean small additions like Leinfors' and Arkhalis's sets, among other things, will not be included in the update? Wiki mentions these and other furniture being 1.3.5 exclusive, so I was curious how "caught up" consoles...
  6. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I don't remember where I saw it, but I think I saw Loki say that they're going to throw in the stuff from 1.3.5 because the update itself for PC was mostly for a graphics update, and there was just a few furniture sets along with it (crystal, golden, don't remember the rest). I could be...
  7. LapLasagna

No content? I guess you could consider a few furniture sets and dev vanity sets as no content, but I believe it could've still gotten shoved into the next update. Just my opinion.
  8. LapLasagna

I believe I'm mistaken, I thought the next update for xbox/PlayStation was 1.3.2-1.3.5? If not it's still fine, I was just confused.
  9. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I'm not sure of the how or why, but I noticed there are 3 reasons why a world will NOT transfer to Xbox one: 1. Any signs. 2. Any tombstones. 3. Any named treasure chests. I ran into this issue and tested any other world I had that would transfer over, found one, and moved everything onto that...
  10. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I never ask for release dates anymore, last time when we got the 1.3.1 update for consoles, it was like 3 days early lol
  11. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Nah, just pompous.
  12. LapLasagna

That's not what I meant, and you know it. Loki himself said the next update was 1.3.2-1.3.5 for consoles. 1.4 on consoles is quite a ways away, but we'll see 1.3.5 sometime this year.
  13. LapLasagna

I wasn't expecting the next console update until way after summer, like October maybe lol, would rather that PWS take their time with the large update, grateful that we're getting one at all. Thanks guys.
  14. LapLasagna

New Hotfix Patch Now Available on Xbox One & PS4 - 6/4

Happy to report that the "load glitch" is now gone. It loaded my problem world with no issues. Load time is still meh, but I don't really care much, excited that I don't have to load a bunch of worlds first before my main world, lol. As for the framerate issue, it seems a bit smoother in some...
  15. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

This has been an issue for me for a while, the first "drawing map" will breeze through, but when it does it again right after, it slows down at 12%, and it will crawl slowly to about 54-55% and (attempt) to load. I say attempt because on my game recently, it will freeze at 99% and softcrash. At...
  16. LapLasagna

You should send this issue to the bug & glitch form (Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form) and let them know, this all needs to be resolved before the next update. I am going to be doing captures and editing a video of all the current glitches I'm running into. I just want to play Terraria, all...
  17. LapLasagna

The framerate is atrocious. I believe it's the biggest issue for Xbox right now. I'm not sure if there's "too much" going on when it loads up a world, but lately when I pick my main base, the game will freeze right before loading, when the screen says "Drawing Map 99%". The only solution I've...
  18. LapLasagna

Hearing that you guys are going to lump the next updates on console makes up for any bugs. Very grateful for this community and the developers being on top of bugs and issues.
  19. LapLasagna

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

@ClearConscious Sorry to pile on the issues, but I ran into an issue as well. My main world is inaccessible, when I try to go into it, the game will soft reset. I used 3 different characters including a new character to access the world, but while loading it will freeze and close out either at...
Top Bottom