• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. PersonHuman42

PC Pyramid Loot in Desert Crates

Please, that's all we need. It seems like an oversight that this wasn't included when desert crates were introduced. It would be useful, to not have to search countless worlds to get a pyramid, only to get the Pharaoh's Outfit. To counter a point I see being made, being that the items get...
  2. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

I'm only doing that because that's literally all the Corruption does.
  3. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

Good idea, I merged that idea with mine about the Crimslime (that should inflict blindness), (so now they spawn underground), and make Floaty Grosses spawn on the surface. Edited that into the post, along with your idea about the Dunerider Boots.
  4. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

Floaty Gross.
  5. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

I'm not going to try to convince people that these items are worthwhile anymore. Either you like them or you don't. Now, to respond to the other points. I chose the Crimslime for parity with the Corruption. I like the idea of giving the debuff immunity to the Dunerider Boots, it makes a lot...
  6. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

You're entitled to your own opinion. Also, your only arguments against these are "these items aren't commonly used, so therefore no.", which first of all, is untrue, and second of all, doesn't actually provide useful feedback on the idea. Edit: Sorry if I sound like a douche with the starting...
  7. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

The only items that take hours are the Angler ones, which I am suggesting to change. Ankh Charm drops rarely take too long.
  8. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

That's not at all what I'm saying. If it's some sort of underground farm, it is important that all enemies spawn inside the farm, otherwise enemies will slowly spawn less and less inside the farm, greatly reducing efficiency. Oops, my bad. What if you're underground, and cannot physically see...
  9. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

OK then. The Ankh Sheild is a great accessory for Plantera - poison immunity. Also, it allows you to get the damage buff from feral bite without the annoying effects that randomly happen. People like Lava Waders for the quality of life that it gives - you can walk on liquids all the time...
  10. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

Just because you don't use them, doesn't mean others don't, first of all. Why do you think the Lava Waders + Frostspark Boots has been suggested so much? If no one used them, no one would care, but people clearly do care. Second, if they are so niche, where's the harm in adding a tinker to them?
  11. PersonHuman42

PC Accessory Ideas

Hello, I'm here to suggest ideas for accessories, as the title suggests. 1. Ankh Sheild stuff First, make the Hand Warmers Drop from the Icy Merman, because similar to other debuff negating accessories, the Icy Merman inflicts the debuffs this accessory negates (chilled & frozen). Drop chance...
  12. PersonHuman42

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

2 small things to point out for the Japanese logo. 1. As another user テラリア looks more like テㇻリア meaning it's read tra-ri-a. 2. Cenx has pointed out that Terraria is pronounced Te - rare - ree - a, but the way the logo is written Terraria will be pronounced the other way. To fix this, change it...
  13. PersonHuman42

PC Padded Reflective Ankh Shield

Hello, I'm here to make a suggestion on how to work in the Pocket Mirror into the Ankh crafting tree. Multiple times people have made it clear that they do not want new accessories added (Hand Warmer and Pocket Mirror) into the Ankh Charm recipe, because of the added grind to get the accessory...
  14. PersonHuman42

PC Connecting to

Hello, There is an issue where if I try to play multiplayer, sometimes me, or the other person, gets a message which says "Connecting to <Steam Account Name>" (Steam Account Name being the name of the person who is joining steam account). Terraria then just sits on that screen, doing nothing...
  15. PersonHuman42

PC 7th Accessory Slot

There has been an unused slot for a while.
  16. PersonHuman42

PC 7th Accessory Slot

While that may be so, I mainly just want that slot to be used, and this is the best way I see how.
  17. PersonHuman42

PC 7th Accessory Slot

Hello there. With the announcement of Master Mode, I believe that the currently unused 7th accessory slot (yes, there is one) should be able to be utilised in a Master Mode world (much like the 6th accessory slot in Expert Mode). The player should be able to use this feature by obtaining an...
  18. PersonHuman42

Hand Warmer Drop

Hello there, HumanPerson42 here. I think that as well as being dropped form presents, the Hand Warmers should be able to be dropped form Ice Mimics. This way, players could get a very helpful item for traversing the snow biome, without having to change the date on their computers. It would make...
  19. PersonHuman42

PC Ankh Charm Recipe Update

I was not aware of this, thank you for letting me know about this, in which case I agree.
  20. PersonHuman42

PC Ankh Charm Recipe Update

When the Ankh Charm is crafted with the Obsidian Shield (into the Ankh Shield) the effects of the Hand Warmer get added as well.
Top Bottom