• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Rgmemo

PC Underground BG changes causing lag

When the background changes underground, as indicated by said BG transitioning to a different one, I'll get noticeable lag when it occurs. This is apparent when around Underground Glowing Mushroom biomes, and Underground Crimson/Corruption biomes in Hardmode (particularly around the lava layer...
  2. Rgmemo

PC NPCs not selling Pylons

I should mention a few things just to narrow down the issue. I'm on the latest version of Terraria (1.4.1.2), am currently pre-boss and want to get as many pylons as I can before beating the EoC, and I have every NPC that you can get before beating any boss (barring the Party Girl). However, I...
Top Bottom