• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. T

I wonder if anyone remembers the Unholy Corrupter

I wonder if anyone remembers the Unholy Corrupter
  2. T

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fun fact 1266: Many prop-driven single-engined aircraft have asymmetrical features to compensate for engine torque, such as unequal-span wings, canted vertical stabilizers, or aymmetrical vertical stabilizer extensions.
  3. T

Worst Weapon or item

I'm surprised that almost nobody mentioned the Tin tier in general. I've seen the shortsword, but overall, tin gear is only useful for vanity due to being a marginal upgrade over copper tools you literally start with. One can also add the various exceedingly rare weapons from random drops, such...
  4. T

Why Drills are obsolete, and how to fix them.

The weird part is that the Gravedigger's Shovel is useful due to it's ability for a pretty long time, yet that same behavior wasn't used on drills even through 3x3 mining in other contexts would be great.
  5. T

Aegis Unit (for protection from meteors)

Chests also have the same property of preventing meteorites from falling in a radius around them, and are also much easier to obtain. A way to avoid that could be if it simply destroyed the meteorites before reaching the ground, cauing a shower of dropped meteorite blocks to happen instead, even...
  6. T

Ancient Crimson Armor Counterpart

It'd be easier to change how Ancient Shadow Armor is obtained by making is crafted at a Demon Altar similarly to how Ancient Hallowed Armor works. That way, the balance problem caused by Anciend Shadow Armor would be fixed.
  7. T

One other thing I was very dissapointed by was Master Mode, which outright feels lazy. It's just...

One other thing I was very dissapointed by was Master Mode, which outright feels lazy. It's just Expert with bloated enemy damage and health values; as well as mostly decorative rewards compared to Expert's many unique accessories.
  8. T

Of course, there's also more minor stuff I don't like, such as how the 4-Barrelled Shotgun is...

Of course, there's also more minor stuff I don't like, such as how the 4-Barrelled Shotgun is the only new item sold by the Arms Dealer and being put in the game in a very iffy way (IMO, it should have been a post-Plantera upgrade for the original Boomstick that shoots very slowly but shoots a...
  9. T

Other cases is that the situation of summoners is still bad, being given a new type of weapon of...

Other cases is that the situation of summoners is still bad, being given a new type of weapon of questionable usefulness and not having anywhere near the variety even rangers have in terms of weaponry (Summoners at most have 2 staves at once that are worth carrying at any given time, while you...
  10. T

Apart from the still-unbalanced progression, I feel that there's been too many features that...

Apart from the still-unbalanced progression, I feel that there's been too many features that still feel unfinished. From Ranger and Mage getting very few weapons (Althrough I concede that the new rockets are very nice), to post-Plantera progression still suddenly being beholden to RNG until it's...
  11. T

It's mostly because the structural issues with the post-Mech progression have not been fixed...

It's mostly because the structural issues with the post-Mech progression have not been fixed, with the leap from post-Plantera and post-Golem being too small and the Moon events not having been rebalanced because now Martian Madness takes less effort and gives better loot overall.
  12. T

I'm going to say this: I feel a bit dissapointed by Journey's End

I'm going to say this: I feel a bit dissapointed by Journey's End
  13. T

Joke Terraria Suggestions

For 1,5 add Lord Mode; which is even harder than Master Mode. Monsters don't change behaviors, but now everything has 20x the normal amounts of health and damage, and the bosses all drop decorative trinkets for your efforts; as well as normal enemies having a chance to do so.
  14. T

what is the weakest weapon in Terraria? (wrong answers only)

Of course, it's the Legendary Zenith. Why? Well, you see, while at first glance it seems very powerful, it has a massive defect: It's literally the last weapon you can obtain in the game. To obtain it, you have to defeat the Moon Lord until you get his two sword drops, get a few other endgame...
  15. T

PC The whips go against the principles of the summoner

The problem with whips, and I wonder how often does it need to be stated, is that they're practically useless and the risk of using them isn't worth it. As in, an entire weapon class is not worth using and doesn't even fulfill it's purpose well as a support weapon due to how tagging with them...
  16. T

Buff the reaver shark in one way or another to make it usefull again

The Reaver Shark's problem was that it could skip all of pre-HM progression, including the need to mine for hellstone, so a simple way to make it useful again without shattering the pre-HM sequence could be to buff it to Demonite/Crimtane level, so it can mine ebonstone/crimstone and hellstone...
  17. T

It doesn't have "hard classes" that make you unable to use weapons that aren't of your class, but it does have "soft" ones by making your equipment progressively specialize towards damage types. While, early on, there's not much of a reason to limit yourself to melee just because you're wearing...
  18. T

The problem is that whips are so bad you're better off not using them even though they're the only Summoner weapons apart from minions and the other 3 classes do not have to borrow from each other to be useful at all.
  19. T

And the staves themselves also have the same function, so, effectively, whips only add damage to what right-clicking with the staff does.
  20. T

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

I think that one of the issues Summoners have is the lack of variety when it comes to summons. Relatively few minions are viable without being outright superior to each other in most of the game, with pretty much the only point the Player would be likely to consider using several minions at once...
Top Bottom