• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. DJFlare84

PC About the Crumbling Dungeon Blocks

I kinda get your point but I don't think entire pits should vanish at once. I like how the blocks crumble a bit at a time and you land on a lower one and this gives you a very split-second chance to escape your doom. It's really neat. The only thing I don't like is how the crumbling is wildly...
  2. DJFlare84

No new Lunar weapons?

I'm surprised Journey's End didn't bring us some new weapons to make out of the pillar fragments. If anyone in the modding scene is taking suggestions (or if the crew decides to add one or two things later on...) ~Glorious Sun~ A Solar-themed Flail. While twirling, you gain a HEAT SHIELD that...
  3. DJFlare84

Question about World Seeds...

... if I were to show you a map seed would you be able to tell me which digit controls the color of the dungeon? Is it possible to change one digit in a world seed and have the only thing change be the dungeon's color? I found a map seed I like, but the dungeon is green. Yuck...
  4. DJFlare84

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

This has to be the best, most thorough and in-depth look into the topic of why Summoner feels so bad right now, I especially love the part about whips and I absolutely agree. Whoever implemented them in the game obviously did NOT play a lot of summoner and has no idea what it's actually like to...
  5. DJFlare84

Would love to build a house in the desert, except.........

It's... not really that treacherous though? I guess once Hardmode begins... But here's another thing I just thought up, it's actually really easy to destroy dungeon walls in particular, and make a spawn somewhere down inside it. The trouble we're talking about in this thread only applies to...
  6. DJFlare84

Ha-haaa... it's like you don't remember Magic Mirrors exist... And let's not forget the new Return potions, which granted... you can't make until Hardmode, but before that they can be uncommonly (not RARELY) found. ... also you could just bring a piggybank with you. There's a number of ways...
  7. DJFlare84

Prehardmode Summoner Still Has Issues.

I honestly believe it's because they just plain have no interest in doing anything more with pre-hardmode. Their entire focus is on adding new content to the lategame, which is alright of course, but leaving your earlygame to rot means that you're giving up on improving half the experience for...
  8. DJFlare84

an acheivement meme for your enjoyment

Hmmm, y'know... that gets me thinkin'... You don't TECHNICALLY need to craft a workbench to beat Terraria... if you can somehow journey down to hell you can pick up an obsidian one...
  9. DJFlare84

Sprites The Decay: Land of the Restless Bones [Alternate Corruption]

Oh :red:... this is REALLY NICE!!! ... please include a summoner weapon we need more of those for earlygame. lol
  10. DJFlare84

Prehardmode Summoner Still Has Issues.

Terraria on the whole is very bad about helping the player interact with the class system at all before Hardmode. Gunners have the same issue, with the only gunning set being locked behind Skeletron. The only real class before hardmode is melee with maybe a side of mage, who gets both meteor AND...
  11. DJFlare84

Customizing your world (Worldgen Options)

I know that Journey's End is, like, the END, but if they update this game in the future I'd still like to see the option for spawn biome choice.
  12. DJFlare84

Absolutely agreed on this part. Especially because I do not at all understand the purpose of making natural walls invincible in this manner. There is genuinely no apparent purpose other than to spite the player.
  13. DJFlare84

Expert/Master

It's not control of my own mobility that's the problem so much as I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DODGE THESE THINGS. Admittedly, part of it is my fault since I like playing Summoner, aka the squishiest guy. So even one hit is devastating in and of itself. Mainly my biggest issue seems to be the sheer...
  14. DJFlare84

Summoner whips

I don't like them. I like the concept of encouraging the summoner to be more proactive in the fight by adding a weapon type that gives his minions bonus damage when he lands hits with it. But it's also melee ranged and requires the summoner, who is the SQUISHIEST MEMBER OF THE GROUP, to get in...
  15. DJFlare84

Expert/Master

I keep hearing about "getting better at dodging" and "not taking hits" and I'm starting to wonder what sorcery you guys are pulling to dodge so effectively.
  16. DJFlare84

Expert 2.0?

It's mostly the bosses that are pissing me off. Well... them and Dune Splicers, if only because of that uncommon occasion when they'll spawn one after another while you're trying to do WORK in the desert... I was sure they were doing more damage than before, but if not I guess I'm just getting...
  17. DJFlare84

Expert 2.0?

Oof, is it just me or does it feel like Expert Mode got... harder than before? I've always played Summoner so being squishy isn't new to me but holy sh*t, man... Before Journey's End me and my gunner buddy could reasonably take on any boss with the gear we are meant to have when we face them...
  18. DJFlare84

Trouble replacing natural background walls.

I'm only posting about this because I honestly figured that block-swap would've fixed this issue, personally. You can't do anything with some background walls underground unless they're adjacent to open space for some reason, so if you want to build a little hut for an NPC in one such spot...
  19. DJFlare84

Make Walls Have a Foreground

Sadly, agreed. I'd LOVE the concept of buildings having a foreground cover when you're not inside them (actually I'd prefer it to be perfectly opaque, rather than translucent), but how would you program it, especially if you use more than a few different blocks for not just your walls, but also...
  20. DJFlare84

Was the zoologist design a bad idea?

Jesus Christ, on the steam discussion boards people threw a :red:FIT over "oooh she's trans" like, holy hell. Look I'm as anti-SJW as the next guy but this is not a problem even if true. My absolute stance on the matter is: she sells me a book that makes me not kill poor innocent critters...
Top Bottom