• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. _tenfictions_

tModLoader Terraria Nova (wip)

Terraria Nova A currently small mod with many ideas in mind DEVS: @_tenfictions_ I am/We are in dire need of composers, coders, and spriters, especially those who want to improve their skill. NEW BIOME: The Volcano A new biome added in this mod, currently there are no intresting things from...
  2. _tenfictions_

Why

Why is this happening
  3. _tenfictions_

Spare Terraria copy

To anyone that come across this, if you bought 4 terraria copies and has 1 left (Maybe because you have 3 friends on Steam), you can give one to me if you like. E-Mail: [removed by staff] Edit: Corrected grammar
  4. _tenfictions_

tModLoader Ry's Mod Pack

Hello, do you like HARD? Well, have this mod pack if you like it. List of mods: "Antiaris", "BaseMod", "BossChecklist", "CalamityMod", "Critters", "Disarray", "GRealm", "pinkymod", "RecipeBrowser", "SacredTools", "SpiritMod", "ThoriumMod", "Tremor" You can use it for...
  5. _tenfictions_

WIP The Crystal Lands. (Underworld Alt)

I recently got an idea of a crystal-themed underworld, so I will make one! THE CRYSTAL LANDS Click le spoilers NOTE: This is W.I.P. so I may update this!
  6. _tenfictions_

tModLoader How do I make a boss?

I need help, how do I make a working boss? Is Tapi code the same with Tmodloader code?
Top Bottom