• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Strifin

PC Quick question 1.3 housing.

So with the new background in the underworld I was excited to build a base, but for some odd reason it keeps saying "invalid housing". I checked every nook and cranny, made sure had a door, table and chair plus lighting... nothing. Can anyone illuminate what the possible problem could be?
  2. Strifin

Question for Pumpkin/frostmoons

I made my first arena and cleared out 168 blocks to each side, and when I started the the event none of the monsters move towards me. My question is, how do I fix this and what am I doing wrong. Is it to high (I get tons of wyvens) or?
Top Bottom