• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Yoshi28

IC Adventure into Terraria

This is a thread where I will lead 4 brave Terrarians on a journey into a blocky realm. Post you characters here! 1. Gender 2. Name 3. One Pet(optional) 4. The class you want to play(mage, summoner,etc) 5.special talent(must be approved by me) Please leave your characters in this thread!
  2. Yoshi28

Ask A Lunatic Cultist Anything

We will give you all knowledge of our culture upon request.
  3. Yoshi28

General Pre-Hardmode starting

Q: What should I do to start my journey? A:The first thing you should do is to chop down trees and make a decent sized house. 8 blocks high and 30blocks wide should do it. Then, make a work bench, place a door, background walls, a chair and a table and you should be set. Then, if you look for a...
  4. Yoshi28

Would you date the Mechanic from Terraria?

If the Mechanic NPC from Terraria asked you on a date, would you accept?
Top Bottom