• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Hyero

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Neat.
  2. Hyero

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Lol I was waiting for this. Nice.
  3. Hyero

It has been 11 Month and still not a single word from the devs.

The conversation mostly flows with pessimism looking at 3 years of failure with little to no community involvement and blind optimism.
  4. Hyero

What to do while you wait...

I've been beating and completing every Monster Hunter game that's come out since T:OW was first announced. I'm about 80% to getting the Monster Hunter World platinum.
  5. Hyero

My current thoughts on TOW

Lack of PR leads to D.O.A titles. Say you have a lemonade stand with the best lemonade in the world and everyone around you thinks it's great, but everyone else outside of the community only knows of your failed attempts to create it and you don't address the problem by reaching out to them and...
  6. Hyero

My current thoughts on TOW

This is why there's a 'I need more information on the game before a general idea can be established.' option lol. I've stopped following the initial development because the devs never want to talk about it. Given it's been months since the last post I assume everything is still the same. It...
  7. Hyero

Is this really how long a release should take?

I've gone from playing through all of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate in waiting, to Monster Hunter Generations and finished it and now I'm onto Monster Hunter XX lol. In the meantime I'm going to beat that, go back to college, and then beat Monster Hunter World when that comes out. Someone PM me if...
  8. Hyero

Is it still in development?

I think we're going to need a Ouija board so we can actually talk with the devs though. Even the Twitter account that was set on repeat hasn't said a word in 4 months lol.
  9. Hyero

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

As an avid Monster Hunter player, grinding is basically part of my lifestyle. I killed well over 300 sharks last night in the ocean simply to get the divers helmet. It's only a 2% drop. Stroke of bad luck. I prefer the grind. It makes things worth it.
  10. Hyero

I worded it poorly. Is the recipe for the Terror Staff now for a different item? When I was playing earlier the item is now a scythe.
  11. Hyero

Have you changed the weapon recipes around for the summoning artifact weapon?
  12. Hyero

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

We're currently on the 3rd start of Otherworld. At this point I'd expect them to at least have something hobbled together from recycled assets from previous builds, made concepts for several NPCs and enemies, some weapons, environments and possibly improved upon the leveling system and quest...
  13. Hyero

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I decided to come browse the forums and see if there's any type of news among the other threads. Good to see the devs still haven't made any progress and still have nothing worthwhile to tell us. I'm going to be straightforward here. The last time I was this disappointed was post-opening...
  14. Hyero

The hype train and how it applies to T:OW.

So how about that Terraria Otherworld hype. Aw man, I can't wait to see literally anything about the game and it's progress.
  15. Hyero

Why no news?

Word of advice: Don't throw clocks. It doesn't make time fly any faster.
  16. Hyero

Should it take as long as it is? Re-Logic definitely has the budget to insure that T:OW could be made quickly and efficiently with professional development, but with the results they've given us over the last 2 years it's comparable to Cube World, a game with just two hobbyist developers, in how...
  17. Hyero

Anything new?

Nothing really new so far. A couple of us have become so starved for information we turned to cannibalism and you know how that works out. We were promised information Soon™, but within these last 2 years I don't think we'll get any news for at least 6 months.
  18. Hyero

I wonder if I'll be able to beat Cubeworld before T:OW comes out
  19. Hyero

Otherworld Speculation thread

Going on the separate dimensions idea, I think putting other worlds into Otherworld would seem appropriate. All of the corruption and Crimson isn't something inherently natural to the planet, right?
Top Bottom