• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Buckethell

tModLoader Starter Classes

Wanted something like this for a long time, the starting grid for me is a pain, even in 1.4 You should add some other optional/configurable features, like 10 herb bags or some other starting accessories, ammos, an axe and hammer for building and harvesting, nothing too crazy
  2. Buckethell

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just wanted to know if Calamity will support Boss Highlights (Aka Boss Assist)
  3. Buckethell

PC Will mods still be compatible with the new update ?

I know absolutely zero about coding and programming, but it's pretty obvious that with the new update, most mods will be broken Starting from the Thrower sub-class being removed from the game, and new implemented stuff like animations etc being rewrote from scraps What I fear is that most mods...
  4. Buckethell

Game crashing sometimes when loading world

Pretty sure it's an issue with WorldGen Previewer and Calamity (Because I don't think that the Previewer it's compatible with Calamity)
  5. Buckethell

Index out of matrix limit

Looks like a mod conflict/error Check if there are updates on the mod browser, and if it keeps crash, you need to find the couprit disabling one mod at a time It's a chore but it will worth it If you have 4 or less GB of RAM, it may be memory limitation too, but to me it's more a conflict or...
  6. Buckethell

PC Mods that plays well/balanced alongside Calamity ?

Good day everyone :bslime: I'm going to start another modded run, but with Calamity as the main mod, and I would like to know what are some balanced mods that fits well with it. Feel free to give your suggestions, the only "limitation" is that I don't like cheating, silly and bad quality mods...
  7. Buckethell

tModLoader Too many modded items in shops

I'm just necroposting to inform that now a mod exists ! And it's called Extended Shop Thanks to the author
  8. Buckethell

tModLoader More chest loot

I really don't get if this mods only add new items inside chests, or if it increase the loot rate too
  9. Buckethell

tModLoader Too many modded items in shops

Hello everyone I have something like 44 mods installed, and pretty often the vanilla NPC's shop isn't big enough to contain all the new and vanilla items they sell (there are doubles too, for example my Dryad sells duplicates of every vanilla boss summon, and it takes a lot of space in the shop...
  10. Buckethell

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Great mod, it's very cool ! Can i play it in multiplayer with my girlfriend ? Thanks
  11. Buckethell

Lock n' Load

Lock n' Load
Top Bottom