• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. damonte

Multiplayer? Is it still a thing?

Tell me what you think, so far. I haven't found any trace of multiplayer just yet.
  2. damonte

PC Wolf Armor

Currently, in the game wolves are really frikin' boring. They only drop banners! So I just thought of an idea; Wolf Armor! Info *All wolves have a 75% chance to drop a Wolf Pelt.(1-3) *Early hardmode summoner armor. *blah blah blah * * Pictures *NOTE : GREEN PARTS ARE NOT PART OF THE ARMOR...
  3. damonte

WIP Corruption/Crimson Blocker Blocks

Right now you're probably like "Pshhhhh, you can already block corruption and crimson!" But read on if you... if you want to read on, I suppose. There IS a way to block the crimson/corruption, but they are glitches in the game and make your world look rather messy. Crafting Metorite Bar...
  4. damonte

Stone Farming?

Currently, I'm in a need of stone slabs so I was just wondering if there was a way to farm stone?
Top Bottom