• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. T

Vortex and Stardust pillar taking damage with its shield

I only got it to happen once, but you can see its health bar is lowered even though its shield is still up. I have no idea what the conditions are for this to happen and I also found out that it happens to all 4 pillars.
  2. T

Vortex and Stardust pillar taking damage with its shield

For clarificaiton, I don't mean I can harm it directly, but rather whenever I kill a minion to lower its shield hp, its actual hp decreases the same amount as its shield. So for example (on master mode so I need to kill 150) when I kill 50 minions, both the shield and its actual hp lower by 33%...
  3. T

Resolved Unable to keybind without soft locking my game

Game soft locked in the menu screen, so I Alt F4'd and it not only fixed the soft lock and also the keybinding issue when I relaunched my game, no clue why but I'll take it.
  4. T

Resolved Unable to keybind without soft locking my game

Hi, I'm relatively new to the Terraria on PC version, and I was trying to keybind my hotbar slots to match the ones I use in other games, but whenever I even click on it, it becomes pause. The only key on my keyboard called pause is the pause/break key that is part of the numerical pad. After...
Top Bottom