• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. NoahHasAwoken!

No audio (this has been happening to much)

Since the 1.4 update, the audio bug was gone for me, however the bug is back. This has been a problem since I got the game
  2. NoahHasAwoken!

**REPORTED** resolution scale bug (PLS FIX)

so I booted the game after its update (1.4.0.3) and the resolution scale went crazy and I couldn't fix it. is this part of the update?
  3. NoahHasAwoken!

Audio bug

Every time I open my game, there is NO AUDIO. I tried doing the window mode trick but that didn’t work. I also tried to mess with the settings, which didn’t work either. I use the PC version. What do I do?
  4. NoahHasAwoken!

What happened?

When ever I load terraria, the music never plays AT ALL. I tried to mess with the settings but nothing is working. Not even the sounds can be heard. What’s going on?
  5. NoahHasAwoken!

Jello

You can make jello out of 30 pieces of gel at a furnace. Jello will give you the “well fed” buff. Pretty epic stuff%-_-
Top Bottom